The gear (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up feeling restless. My mind drifted off to Forth. I couldn't believe he was here. Should I have said something yesterday? But what could I had said to him? I couldn't just walked up to him and tell him oh hi Forth you're back! I just found out when you gave me the gear you were telling me you love me and I felt happy about it and wanted you to come back. Agh that's just stupid, I'm stupid I though getting mad at myself. I felt like a big ball full of emotions just waiting to explode. Will I laugh? Will I cry? Will I punch someone? Who knows! I certainly don't.

I got ready feeling annoyed at myself. I was thinking what I should do about Forth. I know he's back so should I look for him or wait for him to come to me? What if he doesn't want to see me? He can't just tell me he loves me even if it was a long time ago and not do something about it. I absentmindedly made my way to class. Pha and Kit looked at me concerned.

"What?" I asked turning my attention to them.

"Are you ok?" Asked Kit putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I don't know maybe because yesterday you found out that Forth confessed he loves you or did you get any other shocking news." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine just confused, by the way I saw Forth yesterday he's back." I said and they both looked at me surprised.

"What?" They both said at the same time.

"Yeah he was at the convenience store with Park and Lam." I said nonchalantly and this time it was Pha speaking.

"What did you do then? Did he saw you? Did you talk with him?" Pha started to throw questions and I shushed him.

"I just saw him suddenly and I didn't know what to do so I just payed for my stuff and walked out before he saw me." I said and they nodded.

"So what are you going to do?" He said and I shook my head.

"I don't know, haven't decided." I said and they only nodded as a response since the professor walked in. Time passed and suddenly it was lunch time and I still haven't decided what to do. I walked to the food court and to my surprise Pha and Kit did too.

"Aren't you two leaving with your boyfriends?" I asked confused and they shook their heads.

"I was going to stay today Ming is busy with some project." Answered Kit first.

"I told Wayo to come have lunch with us today he's probably waiting already for us." Pha said and I nodded following them. Wayo has already gotten food for all us so we sat down. I was munching on my food lost in thought when Kit gasped. I looked up at him but he didn't say anything.

"Hi Phana, Wayo, Kit, Beam." Said Forth leaving me for last letting his eyes linger on me and I did the same not answering his hello. No one was talking.

"Hey you're back." Said Pha breaking the moment between me an Forth. He smiled at me before turning to look at Pha.

"Yeah I got here yesterday. Was doing some paper work to transfer back." He said and Pha nodded. So he just returned yesterday then.

"So what are you doing here in the medical food court." Asked Kit going straight to the point and I choked on air. Forth quickly rushed over to me and gave me some water and rubbed my back.

"Actually I came to see Beam." He said looking at me again. "Are you free tonight? we could go to dinner to catch up." He said and I was way to aware of his hand that was still on my back. When I calmed down I replied.

"I'm free." I said already feeling nervous.

"Great I'll pick you when you're done with class." He said and I just nodded. "Well I got to go it was nice seeing all of you." He said then turned around to leave after everyone said goodbye.

"You just agreed to a date with him." Said Pha and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"It's not a date! We are just going to catch up." I replied and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Why couldn't he do it here then. You are also aware he has feelings for you." He said.

"That was a long time ago." I said and he shook his head.

"Oh sweet not at all innocent Beam. Why did he come here to you specifically if he got over you. We both know you are not that stupid." He said flicking my forehead and I glared at him.

"Whatever I'm leaving." I said getting up and they followed me since it was almost time for class. I couldn't concentrate on class anymore and time seemed to go slower. After what seemed like forever class was done and I didn't wait a second before leaving. As I walked out of the building I saw Forth waiting for me and I walked up to him happily.

"Are you ready to go?" He said and I nodded. We walked up to his bike. It was almost dark already. He gave me a helmet and we drove for a few minutes before he made a stop. I was confused as I got out of the bike. We started walking and I instantly recognized the place. It was the spot where he gave me the gear, we used to have lunch here just the two of us almost every day before he left. But now it looked different since he had set up a picnic there under the tree. I looked at him confused and he seemed nervous not looking at me just continued walking. We sat down and then he finally looked at me smiling.

"Do you remember the day I left when I came here to talk to you?" He asked and I was surprised by the sudden question.

A.N.

Sorry for being away for so long. I decided to take a week off social media to try to relax a bit after all the stress of this semester so I only came to wattpad to read. But now I am back. I know I said this was going to be the last chapter but when I decided to take a break I hadn't finished this chapter and I wanted to post something so next one is going to be the last. Also tomorrow I'm officially posting my first separate story which is going to be based of the short story here Never Forget and even though they are going to be some similarities it's a new story with way more chapters and a different ending but don't worry I like happy endings. So if your interested look out for that. I think that's all for now.