Babysitting (part 8)

Beam's P.O.V.

A few hours later the kids entered the room running. They jumped on the bed waking Forth up. I couldn't stop them they were too fast. They started jumping on the bed and laughing. Those little devils were adorable but oh so naughty. I feel happy that Tul seems to be having a good time. He instantly got along with the other boys and now they are having fun playing outside, eating and pranking the adults. Forths mom is really nice too she welcomed us into her home and treat us like we are family too. It's been a nice weekend.

"Grandma said you should go down for dinner." Said Max and Forth groaned he couldn't ignore them even if he wanted to. It's impossible to continue sleeping with the three of them jumping in bed happily.

"Stop jumping on the bed." Said Forth sitting down. He picked Ae that was the closest to him and started tickling him. Ae started laughing and Max and Tul started trying to get help Ae trying to pull him away but failing miserably. "Oh you want it too!" Said Forth looking at Max and tub who were trying to separate him from Ae and in one quick movement he managed to grab their feet making them stumble and fall backward on the bed. They screamed startled and Forth started tickling them too. Now Ae was the one trying to fight Forth to let them free by hitting him on his back while the other two were laughing.

"Ok ok calm down all of you let's go downstairs." I said picking Ae up. Forth stopped tickling them and Tul jumped so I could pick him up too. Forth picked up Max and we went downstairs with the little devils. The dinning room was decorated since it was Yihwas birthday and the table was set with lots of food.

"Finally you join us." Said Forths mom and we sat down to eat. When we were done with dinner we sang happy birthday to Sammy. After we started taking pictures. I was the one taking them. I took photos of everyone and then individually. Forths mom stood beside me and I looked at her.

"I will take the photos now. Go join them with Tul." She said and I nodded politely before doing as told and standing beside Sammy with Tul. She took a few pictures.

"Now just Forth and Beam something tells me we might want to remember this moment." Said Sammy stepping out after pulling us close. I smiled and let them take some pictures of the three of us. After we were done we all gathered in the living room to talk. I sat down in the floor with the kids and Forth did the same. At first we were paying attention to them but after a while our focus was on playing with the kids. This time Forth was the bad guy and the kids were using me as a shield so he couldn't catch them. The boys were pulling me and jumping so I could pick them up. We were having so much fun. When the boys were tired they formed a circle and started talking amongst themselves. I took this time to catch my breath.

"Uncle Forth we want to make a deal." Said Max and we just look at them amused.

"Go on." Said Forth.

"We will give you Beam and we win." He said confidently and the other too nodded. Forth laughed and they all started pushing me to him making me stumble thankfully Forth catches me.

"There he's all yours we win." They said running to their parents. Max took Tul with him and they both jumped on poor Yihwa who hugged them. I got out off Forths arms and sat down on the floor, he did the same we were both tired.

"Here you two look like you ran a marathon." Said Forths mom handing us some water.

"Thank you." I said gulping it down.

"Damn I'm tired." Said Forth lying on the floor.

"You two can rest I will make sure they take a bath. They have to say goodbye tomorrow so they can stay in the play room until later." Said Forth mom. I agreed and Forth stood up.

"Come on Beam lets go." Said Forth.

"I am tired I don't want to get up." I said and he sighed pulling me by y hand to stand up and I unwillingly did so.

"I don't like you." I whined when we were walking upstairs away from everyone.

"I know you made it very clear today." He said and I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have stamina! Look at you all tired from running a bit." Said Forth.

"You jerk! You are tired too." I said hitting him on the back. We finally reached our room.

"Take a bath here I will use the bathroom on Yihwas room." Said Forth and I nodded.

I took a quick bath and changed into more comfortable clothes. I walked in getting on the bed. Forth was still taking a shower I guess. I was tired so I didn't bother turning the tv on or turning the light off. I just snuggled in the blanket getting comfortable and closing my eyes. A few minutes later I felt the door open and Forth came in. He quietly turned off the lights before walking to the bed so I didn't move. I was giving my back to him but I felt the bed dipping so I know he got in. What I wasn't expecting is that he will come close and wrap an arm around my waist pulling me to him. Do he always sleep cuddling something? I thought. I was about to say something when he started talking.

"Goodnight Beam." He said before giving me a kiss on the shoulder. I felt my heart beating faster. What was that? Why did he do that? I thought about saying something but what will I even say. He just got comfortable and went to sleep. Whatever I should not overthink things he was just saying goodnight. I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep too.