I want you (part 6)

Forth's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed with a headache trying to process everything that Park and Lam where saying I did last night. I couldn't believe it I fucked up really bad apparently but I was still not understanding anything.

"Wait a minute stop talking. Can one of you get me a pain killer and after I go to the bathroom we will talk. Because I am not getting anything you are saying." I said standing up from the bed and walking to the bathroom. I quickly did my business and returned to them. Lam handed me a painkiller and some water.

"Ok so now tell me what the fuck did I do?" I said rubbing my face with my hands them turning to look at both of them.

Instead of answering they both looked at each other before Lam decided to speak.

"Ok so we went to the bar yesterday right?" He said and I nodded. "Well do you remember anything that happened?" He questioned me. I thought about it before answering.

"Well we got there and we were drinking. I obviously got wasted. Now go to the point what the fuck did I do?" I said getting annoyed weren't they blabbering none sense a minute ago and now they are explaining things as if I was a baby.

"Ok well we were drinking obviously and you were the first one to get tipsy I don't know why you were drinking so much. But the point is that we were talking and I asked about Beam and you were sulking about how he wasn't answering you and I don't know you were talking shit. Well I got distracted with Park for a second and a guy approached you. He sat down really close to you and started touching your hand and stuff. We didn't even notice until you said Beam's name out loud and when we looked you were hugging the guy I'm pretty sure you thought it was Beam. I was about to take him off of you but he got offended by you calling him Beam and left on his own. After that we took you out of there." Said Lam scratching the back of his head looking at me.

"Well that isn't that bad! I mean I just hugged him I didn't kiss him or anything so there's no problem." I replied looking at them confused.

"It shouldn't be but you see something else happened. Beam was there with the crazy doc gang and saw when the guy was sitting on your lap touching you and you hugging the guy. After that Pha and Kit took him out of there so he probably thinks you slept with the guy." Said Lam looking at me concerned.

"He thinks I did what?" I screamed. I just couldn't believe this.

"What was he doing there? Wasn't he supposed to be with his mother? What happened? Where the fuck is my phone? I need to call him right now." I said standing up and looking for my phone. I found it on the night stand next to the bed. I quickly dialed Beam's phone number but he wasn't answering. "Shit he's not answering." I said running my hands through my hair. "I need to go see him." I said to Lam and Park.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Said Park.

"What why?" I asked sitting down for a second. "Wait how do you know Beam saw me last night? Did you see him? Why didn't you guys do something then?" I asked realizing something didn't add up here.

"We didn't, Pha called us late at night yesterday to tell us to stay away from Beam. When he found out they took him away and Bwam broke down. When he called at two in the morning I could hear him sobbing in the background. I don't know if we will be able to fix this. He was really hurt Forth my heart broke for him." Said Lam and I could see he was sad for Beam.

"Fuck this can't be happening right now. We need to do something I need to explain to him. I'm going to his dorm." I said standing up from my bed determined to go towards Beam.

"Wait a minute we need to make some things clear before we let you go towards him." Said Park standing up from where he was and coming closer.

"I'm kind of in a hurry don't you see?" I asked getting mad.

"This is important." Said Lam standing up and now the both of them were blocking my way out.

"You picked the wrong time for this. Explain quickly before I start throwing punches." I said sitting on the bed again trying to calm down.

"We need to know if you have feelings for Beam first before we let you go. He's our friend too now and even though it wasn't intentionally you hurt him badly. If he is like this now then I can't imagine how he will be if we keep doing this. So unless you know for certain that you like him we won't let you go to him. We don't want him to be hurt and we can clearly see how he loves you this isn't fair if you don't feel the same way. You should stop giving him hope." Said Lam and Park agreed. They were looking at me with a serious face they think of Beam as one of our own.

"You two are such idiots sometimes. Would I be worried if I didn't like him? You know I never give anyone an opportunity to get close to me. Why would he be the exception? So yeah I do like him! I was going to tell him yesterday if we went to dinner alone but he told me he was going to visit his mother! That's why I got drunk because I was thinking of what would've happened if he had agreed to come with me. Now can I go see him dammit or do you want him to keep crying thinking I don't like him?." I said standing up mad. This time I leaving even if I had to fight with.

"Ok then we will help you get him back then." They both said at the same time.

"Stop wasting time let's go"? I said grabbing my keys and phone before leaving.