Babysitting (part 10)

Beam's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" I heard the little devil shout. I groaned opening my eyes.

"Tul stop jumping on the bed." I said.

"No! I'm hungry!" He said. I was about to say something else when Forth grabbed him.

"Ok little man just give us a minute." Forth said hugging him close to stop him from jumping.

"Uncle Forth I want pancakes now!" Said Tul grabbing Forth's cheeks with his little hands. Forth laughed.

"I will get you pancakes!" Said Forth turning to look at me and I shook my head no. "Come on Beam make us pancakes please I can't cook." He said resting his head on my shoulder giving me the puppy eyes. I just looked at him not agreeing.

"Please uncle Beam." Said Tul doing the same as Forth leaning against me and giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fineee." I gave in and they both hugged me screaming happily.

I lazily walked downstairs to prepare breakfast. I didn't want to cook today but oh well. I looked for all the ingredients to make chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Forth came downstairs with Tul and sat down on a stool to watch me.

"Such great help you two are." I said rolling my eyes starting to make the batter.

"We would just make trouble instead of help we are better here watching, right Tul?" Said Forth and Tul nodded.

"Yeah! Forth I want a strawberry." He said and Forth took one from the bowl.

"Hey! Thats to put on top of the pancakes stop eating them." I said and they nodded but didn't actually listen since I noticed Tul whispering something to Forth who tried to sneak in his hand towards the chocolate chips.

"Forth Jaturapoom stop that hand right now." I said pointing at him with the whisk I was using to mix the ingredients. When I did that I accidentally sent some batter flying that hit him in the face. His surprised face was priceless. I started laughing and Tul did the same.

"You are so going to pay for that! Tul attack him!" Said Forth handing him the chocolate chips. He started throwing them at me and eating some of them.

"Hey stop that!" I said moving to take the chocolate chips from Tul but Forth then took the batter and decided to throw some at me. I glared at him taking the flour. That's how we started fighting with food. Tul was confused at first but started laughing and throwing things fast. We stopped when there was nothing left. We were all covered in batter, flour, pancake syrup and whipped cream. Tul was happy though eating some chocolate and strawberries he managed to save.

"That was fun." Said Forth.

"But look at all this mess you idiot!" I said looking around.

"I will clean it. Here I saved a strawberry for you." He said placing it close to my mouth I just glared at him but took a bite nonetheless. He ate the other half.

"Hey! You said it was mine!" I complained.

"Im hungry too." He said smirking. I was about to retort when there was a knock on the door. Both Forth and I looked at each other confused.

"What time is it?" I asked and he shrugged. "Shit my friends were coming over to see Tul! This is your fault open the door." I said and he shook his head.

"Are you crazy! Those are your friends!" He said. We started fighting again until they knocked again.

"BEAM?" They both yelled and I sighed.