The Bet (part 9)

Beam's P.O.V.

As I finished paying I looked over at Lam again who seemed stressed too. I sighed what did we got ourselves into? And what the hell is Forth doing here anyway? Park and Lam were alone. Lam was quickly going to walk out the store but I pulled him aside.

"Wait, let's talk for a second before walking out." I said and Lam stopped.

"First why the hell is Forth here too? Second you seriously don't know how bad I am at cooking. When I say I know nothing I mean that I know nothing! I never cook! I tried it once and I almost burned the whole kitchen!" I said exasperated.

"I don't know why Forth's here I was with you idiot! Before that I was with Park only so I don't know where the hell Forth came from or why Park chased us here. About the food just call me and I'll help you! I don't know a lot but we can make something easy. I already have an idea." He said and I sighed again.

"Fine let's go then! But if he dies of food poisoning I'm going to blame you!" I said walking to the door and he laughed. We walked out and Forth and Park were both waiting outside talking. When they saw us they stayed quiet. We walked towards them.

"Why did you leave me? You could've told me I would've helped too." Said Park and I swear he sounded sad that Lam left him. I need to ask Forth if Park feels something for Lam without letting Lam's feelings out.

"You seemed busy and he was in a hurry so I just left with him." Said Lam.

"Well let's go then I'm hungry you should cook for me too like Beam who is going to cook for Forth." Said Park and I noticed Lam wanted to laugh. I just glared at him while Lam dragged Park away.

"So what are you making for me?" Asked Forth and I instantly panicked.

"It's a surprise." I said quickly thinking of something.

"We'll come on let's go!" He said grabbing the bags from my hand. I just noticed his bike was parked nearby.

"Come on get in. I'm guessing you didn't bring your car since it's close by." He said and I nodded before climbing behind him. Soon we arrived at my dorm.

"Who told you I was cooking at my place." I said getting off.

"Well I don't have a kitchen so there's no other option." He said and I sighed for the thousandth time today. Not only am I going to kill him with my food I will probably burn down my apartment too I thought sadly. We went up and luckily we didn't run into anyone.

"So what were you doing at the supermarket? I thought Park and Lam were alone." I asked since it's been bothering me for a while.

"Oh funny story. Park thought that Lam was in trouble and called me because apparently someone had dragged him into the supermarket and he needed backup in case it was a trap and they were looking for a fight. So I went and we walked into the supermarket which seemed ridiculous but whatever. Then we found you two and you know the rest." He said and I nodded. It still didn't make sense but those the engineering guys are a little crazy so whatever. I bet he was just jealous.

"So what made you want to cook for me? Not that I'm complaining or anything just curious." He said and I felt my eyes widened. Shit I haven't thought about that. Curse you Lam you stupid shit.

"I don't know I just wanted to. But if you think is weird then you can just go I don't mind." I said trying to get away from this bullshit. I started walking to my room hoping he will just leave but instead of hearing the door I felt him hugging me from behind.

"No no no! I don't care about the reason. It makes me happy actually!" He said dropping a kiss on my shoulder. "Thank you Beam!" He said and I felt my cheeks heating up. Well there's no way out of this I need to do it. Stupid Lam how could I say no when he's so happy about it. Besides this works well on my favor too.