Friends with benefits (part 7) extra

Forth's P.O.V.

I fell in love with the most stubborn and oblivious person I have ever met. Seriously of all the people in this world it had to be Beam Baramee. But I don't regret anything. How could I knowing how he really was. Everyone knew him as the heartless Casanova even I was fooled. Then it all started we were comforting each other after the one we liked got together with someone else and in the heat of the moment we ended having sex. Now it was great but I was expecting that much. What I didn't expect was to fall for him. I didn't realize it instantly either but that night changed us it was the beginning of our love story. Not a normal one that's for sure but for the two of us seems just right.

Now came the hard part how could I make that stubborn ass man mine. Seemed impossible right but I already had a way in. I knew he enjoyed having sex with me so that was my only option. We could start with the sex and later on make my way to his heart. So I got him to agree to be fuck buddies by seducing him a lot of times till he finally admitted he wanted me too. That's how our routine began and every time we met at the bar we ended leaving together. He had made up some rules but I was planning to break them all. So one night after he approached me I turned to leave and he followed me. I took him to a hotel first and then why should we pay when I have an apartment and that how the first rule was broken. Instead of letting him leave I started to cuddle him after having sex then came breakfast and suddenly I was leaving clothes at his apartment for when I stayed over and he had clothes at mine. But still that wasn't enough to make him mine. Then I thought well at least he will miss me if I stopped. So I made a plan and called all of my friends and his friends.

I told them I wanted to confess my feelings for Beam and they all thought I was crazy. But I was in love with that man it wasn't about the sex anymore it never was. I wanted him to be by my side, to hold him and comfort him and just make him happy. So I was going to confess my feelings and prepare myself for his rejection but that wouldn't stop me I was going to make him fall for me I was ready to court him. Then something unexpected happened one morning he started acting differently and I noticed he was questioning what we were doing. He had realized that we weren't just fuck buddies anymore. I mean it took him a long time but still I wasn't expecting that to happen. He seemed scared and I knew he wanted to run away from his feelings so I had to be patient and act like everything was fine. He needed to come to terms with it before I made a move or everything would go wrong.

I invited him and his friends to the bar to celebrate Lams birthday. He agreed but something told me he wasn't planning on coming by. I called his friends and he hadn't told them but they agreed to help me picking him up and bringing him to the bar with them. Still Beam went his own way to pick up a girl. I couldn't say anything that was one of the rules. It hurt me to see him with somebody else but I played it cool. I let him know I saw him but that was it. Everyone made it their mission to distract me so they were talking to me always not letting me go towards Beam. Then Park noticed he was walking with the girl probably to one of the rooms upstairs and he had to pass by our table. We ignored him not even one of us looked his way when he passed by. I was feeling devastated and I really wanted to go up there and pick him up and bring him with me. With every passing minute my heart felt heavier thinking about what they were doing. I contemplated leaving but I couldn't.

The mood had died down after that happened and the guys just let me be. More than an hour had passed when the girl Beam went up with came down alone looking furious. She went up to the bar to order a drink before walking to another man. We looked at each other confused then Beam appeared all drunk and sad telling us he couldn't sleep with the girl. I was happy but still mad at him for trying to sleep with someone else. I ignored him for a while until he confronted me about it. I couldn't resist pulling him closer to me and taking care of him. Still I tried to act like I didn't care. That night I took him home and left after I tucked him in and made sure he was ok.