Loyal (part 9)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up with a killer headache. I barely remember what happened yesterday. But I do remember Tharn he was so nice shame I don't know his phone number or anything just his name. I grabbed my phone and decided to try my luck on Facebook. I typed his name and lucky me he was the first person to appear. I sent him a friend request before scrolling through his page. I saw a picture of him and two other guys but the way he was looking at one of them I knew for sure that was type. I smiled they made a great couple. Today is Saturday so I can just laze around all day. I decided to go out for breakfast so I could buy some snacks on the way back. As I was getting in the elevator Forth was coming out.

"Hey Forth." I greeted him cheerfully.

"Hey." He replied before continuing to walk. Seems like he is in a bad mood today I shrugged it off and continued my way.

I went to eat porridge at a nearby stall. Once I was done I walked to the convenience store that was just around the corner. I grabbed my favorite snacks and some Forth liked since he mostly spends the weekend at my place. As I walked back to my apartment I heard my phone ring. I checked it and noticed Tharn had accepted my friend request and had sent me a message.

-Hey! I was so drunk last night I didn't ask for your number. I was thinking how could I contact you again when I got your friend request. How is the hangover?- Tharn

-Same I just have a vague memory of everything. But I do remember Forth took us home or at least getting into the car with you so I'm guessing he took care of us. I am fine tho just a bit of a headache now since I took some medicine before getting breakfast.- Beam

-Remind me to thank him if I see him again. Anyways you won't believe what happened yesterday.- Tharn. I looked at my phone confused. What could have happened? We took him home pretty late.

-What?- Beam. I was curiously waiting for his answer but he seemed to be taking his sweet time.

-I gave you guys the wrong address yesterday and you dropped me off at the house I used to share with Type.- Tharn. I couldn't help but laugh. I can't believe this.

-Oh shit, what happened then?- Beam.

-Well I had moved out and was currently staying with a friend. Luckily Type took me in after seeing I was drunk and barely remembered my name. He wasn't pleased though after I blurted out I was with a guy named Beam having fun. He threw me out mad first thing in the morning.- Tharn. He has such a bad luck seriously. I shook my head while looking at my phone with a smile on my face.

-Damn that's some serious bad luck. Im sorry you said that's were you lived and we didn't double check.- Beam

-Dont worry it wasn't your fault. He's grumpy but I know Type was mostly worried and then jealous because I mentioned you. I have to go now I will talk to you later.- Tharn

"Whats got you so happy?" I jumped scared hearing Forths voice unexpectedly.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I said clutching my chest.

"Sorry." He replied and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. He was acting weird, he's not his usual self.

"Its ok, anyway to answer your question I was talking with Tharn." I said and he only nodded not responding. I opened the door to my apartment. "Were you going somewhere? I was going to invite you to watch a movie I bought your favorite snacks." I said and he didn't respond instantly.

"I have something to do but I will come back in an hour and a half so I'll drop by then." He said and I nodded getting inside. He's acting cold today and really distant. Did I do something yesterday that I don't remember? I thought but nothing came to mind. I started watching the Big Bang theory today. I had heard it was good so I'm giving it a try. I got invested quickly watching episode after episode till I heard a knock on the door.

"Its open." I yelled not wanting to stand up.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stop doing that! You should lock the door." Said Forth coming in with a plastic bag in hand.

"Whats that?" I asked changing the subject he sighed.

"I brought lunch I figured you still hadn't eaten anything." He said and I looked at the time. Its been a couple of hours since breakfast.

"Thanks" I said grabbing a lunch box from Forth who sat beside me. We ate in silence which was a little weird since Forth usually was very talkative unless I was mad at him which I'm not. So maybe he's the one who's mad at me?

"Forth are you ok? You seem quiet today." I said after a while.

"Im just thinking about something." He said and I nodded.

"About what? Maybe I can help." I said sincerely and he sighed.

"Ive been thinking about us. Beam I love you I really do. I am deeply sorry for hurting you and you have every right to be mad. But I am trying here and you don't seem to care about my efforts. Im willing to give you all the time you need but its not fair the way you treated me last night. I know I was an asshole to you but what you did was wrong. I was all night dealing with clingy Elle and on top of that I had to see you flirting and laughing with a guy you just met. Even though you said he was your friend I know you Beam and your only frinds are Pha, Kit and then Lam and Park because you don't like to get close to anybody else. So it was obvious he was a stranger to you and you just let him in. I get it if you don't want anything to do with me anymore. But you should've at least given me a heads up. When you said you wanted me back into your life I thought it was a chance to get back together. We started hanging out and you seemed to be comfortable with me again so I thought I was slowly making progress. Then last night you just ignored me and treated me like shit even when I offered to take you and your friend home. I don't deserve that so I thought about it and even if I don't want to I'm willing to let you go. So please think about it and let me know. You don't have to answer me now but I really hope you think about it." He said and to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Forth" I whispered.

"Don't say anything right now just think about it ok? I'll be waiting for your answer. Whatever it is I will be ready." He said before planting a kiss on my forehead. When he was about to pull back I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me tightly for a while before he let go and walked away. I just sat there confused.