Rainy day (part 3) the end

Forth's P.O.V.

After dinner the rain was slowing down. I looked at Beam who was sitting comfortably beside me watching a movie his head on my shoulder. At first we were far apart but it was cold so we were now sharing a blanket. I enjoy being this close to him. But I still felt unsettled he hasn't told me the reason I found him wondering the streets under the rain like that. If it was my decision I would make him stay here with me where I could protect him and make sure he was ok. I was admiring him until he turned to look at me.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"The movie is over." He said letting out a yawn. I looked at the tv to see the credits rolling. I guess I was too distracted to even notice.

"Are you tired?" I asked and he nodded snuggling closer to me which surprised me but I didn't show it to him.

"I am." He said closing his eyes. I stayed still letting him fall asleep if that means he will stay one more day here with me where I know for sure he's safe. I put on another movie with the volume turned low. Half way through Beam was snoring. He looked adorable with his mouth open letting out soft snores. I finished the movie before moving Beam. I picked him up from the floor and carried him to the bed. Once he was tucked in I stood up from the bed to turn pick up our mess and turn off the light. But Beam seemed to sense that I was leaving his side.

"Forth." He called when I left his side. I looked back and noticed that he was still asleep. "Don't leave me again please." He said before he was quiet for a while. I was about to continue walking when he continued. "I love you." He said leaving me frozen in place. Did he meant me? Or was he dreaming about someone else now? The thought of Beam saying I love you to someone else bothered me so I shook it off. It just a dream he doesn't know what he's saying or to who.

I picked up the trash from our dinner and all the snacks we ate before taking a quick shower. When I was done I returned back to bed. I got in beside Beam turning to look at him under the dim light coming from the balcony. As if he felt my presence he scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly against my chest.

"You came back." He mumbled happily. Once again I looked and he seemed to be sleeping. It made my heart beat faster. But he's asleep he could be talking about Phana or Kit for all I know.

Morning seemed to come way too quick for my liking. I woke up to the sound of plates clinking which startled me. I sat up looking around to see Beam looking at me with guilt.

"Sorry! It wasn't my intention! I woke up early and thought of getting breakfast since it wasn't raining anymore and I was tired of frozen food. I also wanted to thank you I have been here bothering you for two days and." Beam started rambling and I stopped him.

"Hey it's ok I don't mind neither of those things. I like having you here and I don't mind being woken up." I said and he nodded. I went to the bathroom before joining him for breakfast.

"Thank you for the food." I said before digging in. It tasted heavenly in comparison to frozen food. We ate everything quickly.

"I should leave soon but first I owe you an explanation." he said and I nodded sadly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. Im just glad you seem ok now." I said which was true even if I was dying to know what happened.

"Its ok I already said I will tell you before I leave." He said letting out a sigh. I just looked at him attentively. "I realized I was had feelings for another man a while ago." He said and I was surprised but didn't say anything. "Ive been suppressing my feelings for a while hoping they would just disappear but they just got stronger. He's just such an amazing person I can't even begin to describe it." He said and I felt a pang in my chest. Just like when I first met him and I was building up the courage to talk to him and just when I was ready I saw a girl approach him. I never told him and after that we became friends.