Babysitting (part 13)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up when I felt someone caressing my head. I opened my eyes and saw Forth looking at me his hand was on my cheek his thumb tracing circles over it. I just smile at him and he did the same.

"What are you doing." I asked softly.

"Admiring you." he said sincerely and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Stop saying nonsense." I said looking away. I felt embarrassed. There was a silence moment.

"Beam." he called and I slowly turned to look at him. I was feeling a little shy all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked and he paused for a second to think. I notice his eyebrows knotting for a second. I took the time to admire his face. I've grown accustomed to seeing him every morning when I wake up. I like the kind of life we are living. Having him by my side but I shouldn't get attached. For all I know he doesn't feel the same way.

 I don't ever want to sleep without you by my side." He finally said after a while and I gasped.

"W-what?" I said surprised and he sighed.

"I fell in love with you." He said softly looking me directly in the eyes and I felt like I had a heart attack. Because my heart started beating wildly.

"Forth!" I said surprised.

"I didn't mean for it to happen! I just I thought you were handsome since the first time I saw you when you moved in. When it was like that I was fine there's lots of handsome men. But then came Tul and I got to know you. How your food tastes amazing but you don't like to cook that much. How you make people think you have such a cold exterior but I saw how you cared for Tul and that warmed my heart. I knew I was falling for you the day I came back home and found you both crying. I remember taking both of you to my room with some donuts while I ordered dinner. When I came back and saw you two sitting on my bed looking all cute with both of your faces cover in chocolate and you two happily eating without a care in the world, it melted my heart. I couldn't help but think damn one day I want to have a family of my own with him just like that. It was the cutest sight ever. Since that moment I knew you were the one. Spending time with you and Tul like we were a happy little family was a dream come true. You met my family and the all loved you. Having you beside me every night. It just feels right. My heart was broken twice the day Tul left. I was sad because he was gone and seeing you cry also broke my heart. That's when I knew for sure I love you Beam Baramee. I just wanted to protect you and care for you. I wanted to take all the sadness you were feeling away." He finished saying and I felt like a fish out of water with my mouth opening and closing but no words coming out.

"I don't know what to say." I answered feeling overwhelmed I wasn't expecting to wake up to this.

"Don't say anything. Just let me have this moment." He said bringing our foreheads together by pulling me closer. He started inching forward and I just waited anxiously in anticipation.

Finally his lips touched mine and it felt so right. It was just a quick peck on the lips and he was retreating his head but I didn't let him pulling him by the shoulder again for a real kiss. Somehow he ended on top of me. He smiled when we pulled back before I could even say anything else he stole another quick peck on the lips.

"Forth! Let me talk." I said holding his head when he was leaning in again. He just pouted and I laughed caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Fine." He said hesitantly.

"I think I'm in love with you too." I said softly and he just stared at me like he didn't understand what I just said.

"What?" He asked and I just pulled him closer by his neck for another kiss. 

"I. Am. In. Love. With. You. Too." I said between kisses. He smiled brightly.

"Really? I didn't think you would admit it so soon. I thought I would have to continue courting you for a while more." He said.

"Continue?" I asked confused but he tried to distract me by bringing his head to the crook of my neck and started kissing me there. 

"Hey! You are always trying to distract me and change the topic." I said trying to evade his kisses. He stopped still hovering over me but there was a distance and he was looking at me with a tender gaze.

"Are you that dense? Ive been courting you for a while now. I even took you out on a date yesterday all day." Said Forth and I gasped.

"That doesn't count! I wasn't aware it was a date." I said surprised.

"You acted like we were in one though." He responded hiding his face in the crook of my neck again.

"I did not." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you did I tell you that already." He said and I laughed.

"You did."

"I don't think I will ever get tired of saying it." He said.

He got off of me and sat down next to me. I did the same.

"I know we already confessed our love for each other but I still want to ask. Beam Baramee will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and I just smiled.

"Of course." I said. 

"I was so scared you wouldn't feel the same way." He said.

"If you asked me a couple of days ago I might've have said no. I was in denial until Kit and Phana told me. But I realized I was so comfortable around you. I let you hold my hand, I was away when you gave me the kiss on the shoulder and didn't say anything, yesterday I was in my room for like ten minutes and I realized I missed you so I started thinking of an excuse to come over hoping you will ask me to stay and was so happy when you cuddled me. Thats when I realized." I admitted.

"Well I'm glad you did, I want to stay in this moment forever because I am way too happy." he said snuggling in my chest again. "Let's stay like this for a little while more." said Forth and I just hummed in acceptance.

A.N.

I thought about ending it here but we still have Max's birthday coming up so I guess a few more chapters won't hurt.