Friends with benefits (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

Phana and Kit dragged me with them to our usual bar. Someone else told them it was Lam's birthday so they insisted on going. I cursed them in my mind on the way to the bar. This was supposed to be my night I even spent a lot of time thinking about which bar would have the hottest girls today. But they just ruined it like it was nothing. Whatever I'll see what I can do. When we got there I walked straight to the bar while my friends joined the engineering gang. I know once I sit there I will be leaving with Forth and I didn't want that today. I ordered a beer and before I even got it a girl approached me.

"Beamie it's been so long since I last saw you come here alone. You've been missed." I smiled at her before looking her up and down. She was all right just my type. She was pretty and confident too didn't waste any time before coming over to me.

"Yeah well I'm back, do you want something to drink? It's on me." I said and she smiled and nodded. I ordered her a drink and she came closer so I wrapped my hand around her waist. I looked over to the engineering table where everyone was laughing. They were definitely the loudest group here and I couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about. I made eye contact with Forth who just smiled at me then winked before returning his attention to Phana who was talking. Somehow that action of his irked me a lot. But it's good he doesn't care that tonight I'm sleeping with someone else. I focused my attention back to the girl who was clinging up beside me and for some reason I started feeling annoyed.

"So Beamie why don't we head upstairs? what do you say?" She asked trying to act seductive. It was still early but I can just join the engineering gang later after I'm done.

"Let's go." I said grabbing her hand and heading up with her to one of the rooms upstairs. We had to pass by the engineering table but none of them even turned to look at me. I continued walking feeling even more annoyed now. We got into a room and the girl who's name I still didn't even know started kissing my neck and trying to take off my shirt. But I couldn't seem to enjoy it I was thinking about how Forth didn't even glance twice knowing I was going to sleep with someone else. I stopped the girl for a second this wasn't going anywhere at this moment.

"Why don't we drink some more? Let's take things slow." I said and I could tell she didn't like the idea but still agreed. I ordered a couple more drinks and beers. Maybe this will help me get in the mood.

An hour passed with just us two drinking and kissing in the room when she tried again sitting on my lap. She started kissing me and moving in my lap but still she wasn't getting the reaction she was hoping for. After a while she kind of realized she wasn't gonna get it up.

"Is it because you drank too much? This has never happened to me before." She said pushing me on the bed before getting up. She was clearly offended she didn't managed to even get an erection out of me. I didn't say anything and she left. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me. I had sex with Forth yesterday just fine. What could be the problem? I sighed frustrated before getting out of bed. I grabbed another beer and left the room. I was feeling kind of tipsy but I still wasn't drunk. I walked back to the bar to my friends table and sat in between Phana and Forth.

"What's wrong? You seemed annoyed and the girl you were with is over there looking for another man." Phana asked confused.

"I wasn't in the mood." I mumbled and they all looked at me surprised but I ignored them. I kept getting drunker and nobody seemed to notice. Forth hasn't said a word to me even though I'm right beside him but he doesn't seem mad or anything. I was so confused. Phana was happily chatting with Max and Tul about something, Kit and Ming were talking with Wayo and Park and Lam were lost in their own world. I looked over at Forth who was drinking while scrolling to what seems to be Facebook on his phone.

"Are you mad at me?" I finally said to Forth who stopped what he was doing to look at me.

"Why would I be mad at you?" He said looking at me confused.

"Because I slept with somebody else!" I said exasperated and he laughed.

"Hmm doesn't seem like you slept with anyone to me." He replied amused and I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to though I just couldn't." I said crossing my arms and pouting.

"I mean that was part of the deal. You can do whatever you want and I can't get mad." He said rounding his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer so now my head was lying on his chest.

"I guess so." I mumbled playing with the bottle in my hand.

"Im sure you would act the same if it was the other way around right?" He asked and I tightened the grip on the bottle. Imagining Forth trying to sleep with someone while I was on the same bar. I would drag him away he shouldn't do that. I looked up to him while frowning and he pinched my cheek.

"Yeah that's what I thought." He said looking at me intently and I looked at him confused. "Just sleep you are drunk, I will take you home later ok?" He said stroking my hair and I nodded getting more comfortable in his embrace and closing my eyes.