Last First Kiss

A.N.

I was inspired by the song Last First Kiss by one direction hence the name of the story. I was listening to it while thinking of ideas for the last story and instead came up with this one. I think it fits perfectly with everything that's going to happen so yeah.

Beam's P.O.V.

I pulled into the driveway of my mother's house, I tried to compose myself before walking in. After a few minutes I walked into my house to greet my mom with a smile on my face and a heavy heart. I was silently hoping she wouldn't notice I was feeling sad. She came over excitedly and gave me hug. It was nice seeing her after a few months I hugged her back tightly. This is exactly what I need at this moment I thought.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asked rubbing my back. I pulled back and smiled.

"Nothing I just missed you. I should visit you more often." I replied and it want a lie I was really missing her.

"Beam Baramee I am your mother! I gave birth to you so I know you inside out. Don't you dare try to hide things from me I know something is bothering you since you step foot over that door." She said looking at me sternly but I could see the worry in her eyes.

"I can't keep anything from you can I?" I smiled sadly. "It's nothing I have so minor problems but I'll be fine soon." I replied and she hugged me again.

"Do you want to talk about it? You will feel better after letting it all out." She said and I knew she would worry more if I don't tell her so I agreed. It'll be good to let it out of my system too.

"Great I'll make you a cup of tea and we will talk in the living room. I have something to tell you too." She said and I walked into my room to put my luggage. I was just staying for one night so I only had a backpack. I sat down on the bed and took my phone out to send a message to Kit and Pha that I arrived ok then walked back down. Mom was coming out of the kitchen so I followed her to the living room and we sat down. She handed me a cup of tea and waited patiently until I started talking. I sighed before I started talking.

"So here's what happened. It was the night of the moon/star competition. I was supposed to be on my way home. It's been almost two months since I haven't gone back because I've been super busy with my studies. During this last month I've barely gone out I was determined to get good grades so most weekends were spent in my room with my books." I started and she was nodding confused still not understanding what this was about.

"The only person I had contact with besides Pha and Kit who were studying with me most of the time was Forth. After our first year when Pha became friends with him during the moon competition we've been hanging out. I've had a crush on Forth for a long time but I just wasn't brave enough to accept my feelings for him. But somehow along the way he made me fall for him. He was always jokingly flirting with me which at first bother me but now I usually respond back. Things were going great between us and I was sure my feelings were corresponded. I mean everyone around us suspected something was going on between us even though neither of us confirmed anything. But it was a normal occurrence to see us together eating out or hanging out alone. He was always close to me putting his head on my shoulder or lap he just always found a way to be close to me." I continued but paused when she grabbed my hand giving me a sad smile. She already figured out where this was going. But I continued talking nonetheless I had to get it all out.

"Sadly when the exams started I had to distance myself a bit. We didn't hang out as much anymore since I barely went out but I kept in contact with him we were always texting each other even if I took a bit more time to respond. But I was finally done with everything and I was hoping we could take the next step. I was ready to confess my feelings for him. So I decided before leaving for the weekend I needed to make my feelings clear for him. I was even thinking of bringing him home if he was crazy enough to accept. So with that in mind I decided to look for him after the competition was done since he was busy helping around because he was last year runner up. I was helping Pha deliver some roses for his long time crush when everything started going down hill." I smiled sadly remembering what happened again.