A.N.

I posted the special chapter of Park and Lam before this in case anyone got confused.

But anyways this book just hit 100k reads today which is awesome. I seriously didn't expect this book to get 10 views so this just blew my mind. I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my stories! I am glad you guys seem to be enjoying them it makes me so happy that they are receiving this much love! I will be forever grateful for this experience! I really enjoy writing and you guys inspire me to continue to do so. I read all of your comments even if I can't reply to you all and seriously they make my day! It such an indescribable feeling to know that you guys like what I write. Honestly I am lost for words.

Anyways I wanted to do something. There's not much that I can do so I thought about introducing myself to you guys in case anyone was wondering who was the person behind writing this stories. So I am going to leave a picture of myself and a few other things about me so you get to know me a bit better if you want.

 So I am going to leave a picture of myself and a few other things about me so you get to know me a bit better if you want

So this is me!

English it's my second language which I learned all by myself. I actually learned because I liked One Direction but wasn't very good at English so I had to learn to be able to understand their music.

I kinda have a weird name. Like I am Puerto Rican and we speak Spanish here so it shouldn't be that unusual. But still when people ask me what's my name they look at me confused and I usually have to repeat it a few times. Professors also seem to have trouble pronouncing my name when they read it while doing roll call too. But anyways back to the topic my full name is Neyshla but most people tend to call me Neysh among other nicknames.

I am 20 years old just celebrated my birthday not long ago.

Funny Story I introduced a friend of mine to the world of BL not long ago and she noticed that my favorite characters tend to be engineers starting with Forth. But seriously though there's so many series where the characters are engineers. I am studying to be a computer engineer and she thought that I had chosen this career because of that. I remember her coming to me surprised asking me if the reason I chose engineering was because I was influenced by watching BL hahaha. But it was not like that I actually got into BL with Love by Chance when I was already on my first year of studying. But what a coincidence right?

Anyhow I don't know what else to say. But once again thank you all for your support. I appreciate all of you for enjoying my stories, you all have a place in my heart ❤️. Stay safe everybody! I'll see you on the next story!