Babysitting (part 14)

Beam's P.O.V.

As I was walking out of class with Phana and Kit I realized it was Wednesday. Today marks a week since Tul left and I still miss him. I will call my aunt later to ask how he's doing and to talk with him. I do this almost every day.

"I'll go first." I said turning to Phana and Kit.

"Yeah yeah go be with your boyfriend you like him more than us." Said Phana and I rolled my eyes.

"Please we all know you are going to the science faculty in search of Wayo. Besides you can join me if you want Forths friends are going to be there too." I said and Phana scoffed.

"No thank you! I don't like that Park guy." Said Phana and I laughed.

Those two idiots don't like each other. Forth came over for lunch on Monday so we could introduce our friends and tell them we were together. Everything went fine except for Phana and Park who started bickering by the end.

"I'll go with you." Said Kit and I nodded.

"Lets go then." I said and we went our separate ways. Kit and I arrived at the engineering faculty a few minutes later.

"I got you some food." Said Forth when I sat down beside him. I gave him a quick kiss.

"Thank you."

"Hi Kit! Sorry I didn't get food for you too. I didn't know you were coming." Said Forth to Kit who was beside me.

"Its ok." Said Kit looking at the stalls before standing up to go buy food.

"A new friend of mine is joining us today too. You don't mind right?" Asked Forth and I shook my head.

"Of course not." I said and he nodded smiling at me.

"Here he comes." Said Forth waving at someone. "Hey Ming this is my boyfriend Beam, babe this is Ming."

"Hi! Oh hey Wayo!" I said looking at the guy behind Ming.

"Hi Beam, Hi Kit!" He greeted us and I turned to look at Kit who sat down beside me. Wayo quickly sat down in front of Kit.

"This is my friend from another school I used to tell you about." Said Wayo and we both nodded. I noticed Kit looking at Ming while he walked away to buy food.

"Wait till Phana knows you're here." I said letting out a laugh and Kit joined me.

"Why?" Asked Wayo confused.

"He was going over there to have lunch with you." Said Kit and I nodded. Wayo quickly stood up to call him.

Ming returned with some food for both him and Wayo and sat down next to Kit. Those two seem like they were lost in their own world so I turned to Forth.

"Wheres Park and Lam?" I asked.

"The professor is scolding them because Park was annoying Lam who hit him in the head. Park screamed loudly as always saying he was going to make him dumber which made the professor mad and asked them to stay after class since we only had a few minutes left." Explained Forth and I laughed.

"Wow those two are special." I said. Phana arrived with Wayo looking annoyed and sat down next to him in front of Ming and Kit. A few minutes later we heard Park and Lam coming.

"Come on Lam I already said I'm sorry." Whined Park. Lam just kept walking ignoring him. "You can't be mad at me all day! I am your ride home." Said Park smirking. Lam sat down at the table.

"Forth, Beam I need a ride home today." Said Lam finally reaching the table and sitting down Park gasped sitting beside him.

"Lammmmm." He whined again and Phana laughed. Park turned to look at him finally noticing he was sitting beside Phana.