Last First Kiss (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

I invited everyone to hang out at my place since I lived in a pent house. Currently Pha and Kit had arrived with their boyfriends and we were waiting for the engineering guys. I heard the doorbell ring when I was preparing a drink for Kit. I stopped what I was doing and went to answer the door. The engineering guys all arrived together so I let them in.

"Male yourself at home I have booze, food everything you need." I said after I greeted them. They all went to the other guys except Forth who stayed behind.

"It's been a while since we last hung out I miss you." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I've been busy and I am only going to get busier so." I replied and he smiled at me sadly.

"Yeah me too but we could still hang out sometime no?" He asked and I just couldn't say no I didn't have the heart to do it. Not when he was looking at me like that.

"Sure just let me know and I'll tell you if I'm not busy." I replied and he just smiled before nodding and walking towards the others.

We were all joking and laughing. The drinks where definitely starting to kick in and it was so lively here. I was so glad I was finally able to relax and enjoy the night with my friends again. I had actually forgotten the reason why I invited everyone over until Kit reminded me.

"So what did you have to tell us?" Asked Kit.

"Oh right." I said standing up and everyone turned their attention to me. "The reason I invited all of you today was to let you know that I am engaged and you are all invited to my wedding."  I said as cheerful as I could. Now I had eight pair of eyes looking at me confused for a second before Pha and Kit started laughing and the rest followed. It died down quickly when they realized I wasn't laughing with them.

"Don't tell me you are serious?" Questioned Pha concerned.

"Do you see me laughing Pha? Of course I'm serious" I replied and I noticed everyone was looking at me confused except Forth who was looking at his lap.

"How in the world are you going to get married? To who? You don't have anyone!" Kit started throwing questions the rest where dumbfounded.

"It will be an arranged marriage my mom told me when I went to visit her on Friday and we already met for lunch on Saturday." I replied and they were all shocked but soon started congratulating me nonetheless.

After that the party continued but I was not feeling it anymore. I was observing Forth who was quiet too but was laughing at Park and Lam who were fighting about something. I stood up and went to the balcony to finish my drink alone. Having Forth so close wasn't good for my heart I just miss what we used to have even if it didn't mean the same for him. I was lost in thought when someone entered the balcony I looked up to see Forth taking a seat next to me.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked tilting his head to look at me.

"I just needed some time for myself." I replied avoiding to look at him and instead focusing on the clear sky ahead.

"So you're getting married huh? Is she pretty? Do you think you can come to like her?" Questioned Forth.

"It's not a she it's a he." I said and this time he turned to look at me and I could clearly see the shock on his face. "And yeah he is handsome and a really nice person." I continued.

"B-but how c-could you agree to be with a man?" Asked Forth confused and this time I was the one turning to look at him.

"What do you mean by that? I don't have a problem in being with a man. Just because all my past relationship have been with woman it doesn't mean I am opposed to the idea of being with a man." I stated looking at him in the eye.

"It's just I never thought that you would even consider it being a possibility! As you said you were always with girls. I didn't think... dammit." He sighed running his hands through his hair frustratedly. "Why didn't you ever said you were open to be in a relationship with another man?" He asked looking at me intently.

"Because I wasn't looking for one." I replied and he looked at me for a while before he asked the next question.

"H-have you ever h-had feelings for another man?" He asked looking at me straight in the eyes as if he was searching for something.

"I did." I stated not breaking eye contact with him and he gasped. "I did have someone who made me fall for him. I felt like he was giving me mixed signals all the time but somehow I also felt that he liked me back. I thought he was hesitating because he probably thought I was completely straight. So I was going to confess my feelings for him first but just when I was about to do it I discovered that person was courting someone else so I just left I had nothing else to do there." I finished saying before breaking the eye contact because suddenly I felt like I was going to cry. We were both quiet for a while Forth looked like he was deep in thought. He was the first one to break the silence.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. But I'm sure there is someone out there who loves you. So think about it before you get married ok?" He said standing up from his seat and ruffling my hair before leaving not waiting for my answer just leaving me confused.

A.N.

Another update! I am spoiling you guys way too much hahaha. I have some work to complete before next chapters so I can't make any promises as to when it's going to be posted. But I'll try to do it as soon as possible.