Rainy Day (extra)

Beam's P.O.V.

I've been having feelings for one of my friends. Which is weird because I have never felt this way about a man before. I am friends with Phana and Kit who are undoubtedly very attractive people and openly gay. But I have never seen them in another light. Then I met Forth and suddenly I was questioning myself.

I never thought I could be gay so when this confusing feelings started I didn't know what to do. So I distanced myself thinking my feelings will go away. But it didn't work. Then we became friends and started hanging out. I started to get closer to him which made me happy and my feelings were becoming stronger. I was starting to accept it. Right now I was hanging out with Forth at Lam's house. We were drinking and I was sitting next to Forth who was drinking more than usual.

"Hey slow down or you won't be able to get home." I said and he shrugged.

"I will just crash here if I get too drunk." he said.

"Are you all right?" I asked he had been acting weird since this evening when I left for a while to help out a girl.

"Yeah I just want to get drunk I will be fine." He said and I looked at him suspiciously. Some times he makes me worry about him. Tonight I wasn't drinking much. Not since I noticed he was drinking excessively so I could take care of him if needed.

I tried to focus on the conversation with the other guys but my attention was mostly on Forth. When most of the were starting to get drunk Forth was already out. I sighed standing up.

"I will take him home. He can leave his bike here right?" I asked Lam who nodded.

"Sure." He slurred. I shook Forth who had fallen asleep by resting his head on the table drink still in hand.

"What?" He said startled.

"Come on let's go I am taking you home." I said and he nodded. With difficulty I helped him stood up since he was barely able to do it himself. I dragged him to my car since he decided to put most of his weight on me barely doing an effort to walk.

"I should've left you there to sleep like an animal." I said annoyed once I managed to get him to my back seat.

I drove to his apartment dreading the walk towards the elevator with drunk Forth. once I was there I began my struggle to get him to his room. I managed to find his keys on his pocket quickly thankfully. I opened the door and helped him to his bed. Since he was leaning so heavily on me when I tried to push him to the bed he tightened his embrace making me stumble to the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around me like a koala and drunkenly opened his eyes.

"Beamie!" He said happily letting out a giggle and I couldn't help but laugh. He started caressing my hair while I looked at him mesmerized. This man is going to be the death of me.

"Stop acting like a child." I said rolling my eyes about to get up.

"Ah my beamie is mad." He said sadly. "Here you go to make you feel better." He said cupping my cheeks in his hands before pulling me in for a kiss. I was startled but it wasn't long before I started kissing him back. He pulled away after a while and I frowned wanting more. "You're still frowning, I'm sorry! I love you baby! I promise I will not drink anymore!" He said and I looked at him shocked.

"You what now?" I said startled. Did I heard him right?

"I love you! Don't you love me?" He said with teary eyes and I laughed.

"I love you too Forth now rest." I said and he obediently closed his eyes to sleep. I felt my heart beating so fast it wanted to burst out of my chest. Will he remember this tomorrow? I don't think so but maybe I should make my feelings clear.