Drunk kisses (part 5) the end

Forth's P.O.V.

Well it's up to you now. I've already confessed my feelings so what do you say? Will you be my boyfriend? Or at least will you let me court you? I asked and nervously waited for his answer.

"I don't know." He said unsure. I sighed but at least it's not a definite no. He turned to look at me before he started speaking again. "I mean dammit you always do this you come and take me by surprise. You really need to stop doing that seriously you can't just come and kiss me out of nowhere and then just casually ask me to be your boyfriend." He said exasperated and I laughed.

"Why not though. You don't stop me when I kiss you." I said pecking his lips and I heard him gasp.

"Stop doing that I haven't agreed to be your boyfriend yet." He said pouting and again I couldn't resist kissing him.

"Come on answer already. I'm starting to think you don't want to because I'm kissing you. But don't worry if you agree there are plenty more where that came from." I said and he blushed.

"I want to but on one condition." He said and I nodded excitedly.

"Sure ask away." I replied. I'd do just about anything.

"Can we keep it a secret for now? I want to be sure we are going to last before I let anybody know." He said and I wasn't too pleased with the idea but at least he's giving me a chance. Still I couldn't stop the frown that appeared on my face.

"I don't like it but I'm fine with it for now." I said and he smiled at me brightly then hugged me.

"So you're my boyfriend now." He said happily looking at me.

"You're a lucky one Beam Baramee. Not everyone can say that." I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Please you are the lucky one. You're the only one who can say that and tell the truth." He said cockily and I laughed.

"Yeah so no one else passed the test then?" I said and his face fell he turned to look at me mad.

"That's not fair Forth. You're the first person I have genuine feelings for and I'm scared of being in a relationship. It's it that bad to ask for a little time to get used to before telling everybody. A few weeks ago I didn't even know I liked men so when we announce our relationship I'll be coming out as gay too. Everyone knew you are bisexual so no one it's going to be surprised. For you it's not that hard." He said turning sad and I instantly regretted my words.

"I'm sorry Beam I was just joking. But I'm glad you told me because now I understand how you feel. I'll wait until you're ready I don't mind. I just want to be with you ok?" I said and he nodded but didn't look me in the eyes. "Come onnnn, let's just be happy." I said grabbing his hand to get his attention but he was still sulking. I turned his face to look at me. "I love you." I said sincerely and he blushed.

"Forthhhh. Seriously you are going to be the death of me. Stop giving me heart attacks at random moments." He said trying to hide his blushing face. I laughed giving him a kiss. We enjoyed the rest of the night together at his apartment.

So that's how we started sneaking around from our friends and everybody else. On weekdays we would sneak out at lunch two or three times a week if we were busy if not we met after we were done with classes at one of our apartments. On the weekends we'd disappear to somewhere far just the two of us where we wouldn't be bother by anyone.

I was content with how things where. I mean I didn't like hiding that I was in a relationship with Beam but it isn't that bad. Hopefully he will agree to tell everyone else soon. After all we've been together for a month and things are going great.