Change of heart (part 4) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

I had such a hard time when Forth left me. Deep down in my heart I knew it was gonna happen but when he broke up with me my whole world fell apart. Pha and Kit were there for me and even Ming and Yo. They really helped me a lot and I'm so thankful for them. They consoled me and even cried with me. But the thing I'm most thankful for it's them forcing me to move on. They got me out of my apartment and to class everyday until I got better. In a week I was so much better than before, I of course was still sad but I didn't let it affect me. What surprised me the most was when Forth's mother came to visit me in the weekend. She came to apologize for her sons behavior and told me I'll always be her son. She ended staying with me the whole weekend. I honestly love her like my own mother and she made me feel so much better.

I continued my life as best as I could. The fact that I hadn't seen Forth helped a lot. But then that idiot had to send people to "protect me." When I went to confront him my heart betrayed me. It beat just the same as the first tine I saw him. Then he hugged me and for a moment I forgot everything that happened and got lost in the hug.

I was so mad when he pulled back. He just thought that I was gonna come back to him like that. Who does he think he is?!? I said what I need and turned to leave. But he had to open his damn mouth. He couldn't just let me walk away.

"This isn't over Beam Baramee I'm not giving up, life without you is pointless. I know I fucked up really bad and I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm still gonna try! I'll be by your side till the day I die it doesn't matter if you accept me or not. I'll earn your trust again"

His words kept replaying in my mind like a broken record. My traitor heart was already filling up with hope but no matter what I'm not gonna accept him. I'm not gonna give him the power to hurt me again. I didn't saw Forth for the rest of the day and I'm ashamed to say that I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting him to do something after what he said.

The next morning I woke up at six thirty like usual. I did my morning routine before getting dress to go to class. When I was walking out of my dorm building I saw Forth on his bike. I decided to ignore him but as I was passing by he called me.

"Beam I know you saw me" he said. I turned to looked at him.

"Yeah I was ignoring you" I stated flatly.

"Cmon Beam I know your car broke down and it's in the shop. Let me take you to class." He said offering me a helmet.

"I'm waiting for Kit he will give me a ride" I answered.

"It's too early for that, Kit always gets there just in time and you like to be early. Cmon we can have breakfast first I'll pay" he said.

I shook my head and continued walking. He was following me with his bike driving slowly next to me. He was starting to irritate me.

"Just go I'm not getting on with you" I said glaring at him.

"If your not getting on I'm just gonna follow you till you get to your faculty" he stated.

"Your so damn annoying" I mumbled before I continued walking.

True to his word he followed me to my faculty before leaving even though I was ignoring him. He also was there when I got off class and came to have lunch. This continued on for weeks and even my friends who were mad at him at first started taking pity on him for following me everywhere like a lost puppy. I was getting so mad because deep down I enjoy having him close to me. My feelings for him never faded I just learned to live without him and every day having him close and not being able to touch him or kiss him is so hard. I even try not to talk to him unless necessary. This was affecting me a lot, seeing him so determined everyday no matter how much I ignored him or try to push him away he still shows up the next day with a smile on his face. Seeing him get hurt by me every day was hurting me too. I can't keep this up. He's been doing this for almost two months and it's been two months since we broke up. So that means it's been four months since this hell started.