Drunk (part 1)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up and the first thing I felt was a pain in my hips and a headache. I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room. I stirred up in bed and felt a lump beside me. Where the fuck was, I last night I thought. I sat up trying to remember what happened. I was at Lam's house drinking... that's the only thing I remember. I look down and noticed I was naked. Suddenly I remember the pain in my hips again. Shit, did someone fuck me yesterday? How could I let this happen? I got up and started picking up my clothes and slowly putting them on. I found my phone in my pants and noticed I still had an hour and a half to get to class. Before I left, I looked at the person on the bed. But the only thing I could see was a head with black hair. I sighed. Well, what's done it's done there's no point in knowing who it was because it's never going to happen again. With that, I turned around and walked out of the house as fast as I could.

I went home to change and took some painkillers. Man, whoever it was destroyed my ass. I was exhausted but still I needed to go to class so I took my keys and left. I got to class five minutes early since I stopped for a quick breakfast. I had to pretend to be able to walk normally which made my hips hurt more. I sat down beside Kit slowly.

"Beam are you ok? You seem pale," said Kit putting his hand on my forehead.

"I'm ok Kit, just a hangover," I replied.

"Rough night eh, didn't get much sleep?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"You can't even begin to imagine," I said.

"You shouldn't hook up and drink on weekdays Beam look at you!" Said Phana joining the conversation, Kit just nodded agreeing.

"I won't do it again Pha, yesterday was a mistake!" I replied sincerely. I need to stop doing this! look where it got me.

Finally, lunch came around. I walked with Kit and Phana to our table. Phana offered to get my lunch and since my hips were still hurting, I agreed and stayed at the table waiting. I was busy on my phone when someone sat down in front of me. I looked up and saw Forth sitting there with a serious face. Shit is he mad that I slept with one of his friends I thought. Dammit out of all the people in the world it had to be one of his friends.

"Why did you leave without saying goodbye?" he said coldly. I just looked down at the table not knowing what to say and he sighed before speaking again.

"Are you in pain? Want some medicine? I bought you some painkillers. I know I should at least take responsibility for what we did." he started to ramble, and I was startled.

"What?" I looked at him confused. Oh God does this mean the one who fucked me was Forth? Suddenly I started to remember everything. How I got drunk because I was feeling brokenhearted. Then Forth took me to Lam's room and I lost my self-control. I remember he tucked me in, and I woke up. I looked at him and, at that moment, I just wanted him to be mine. So, I lured him in and said, "Do me". Shit how can I be so stupid I let my feelings for him blind me. I'm so mad at myself. I stood up I can't deal with this right now. I turned around and started to leave walking away since there was no way I can run. Forth quickly got up and grabbed my wrist making me follow him.

"Beam, let's talk about this," he said once we were out in the parking lot.

"There's nothing to talk about Forth, just forget it," I said glaring at him.

"I'm serious about taking responsibility, Beam." He said looking at me with a serious face.

"There's nothing to take responsibility for. I am not a virgin, nor a woman so fuck off." I yelled at him and was surprised to see a look of hurt flash on his face. I turned around and started walking to my car. When I was about to open the door, he spoke again.

"Beam,                 " he called me, and I turned around.

"Just leave it Forth! Forget it happened like all the other one-night stands. If you want us to continue being friends, then stop treating me like a woman. Just give me some space and we can go back to normal like nothing happened." I said angrily and then got in my car and speed off to my dorm.

When I got there I threw myself on the bed. I was devastated. After all this time trying to ignore my feelings for him. I just begged him to fuck me. Now he just feels sorry for me and wants to take responsibility. Life is so cruel. Now I need to forget him because no matter how strong my feelings are for him; I want him to like me for me not because he feels obligated after destroying my ass. After I composed myself, I called Phana.

"Where the fuck, are you? I had to throw away your food because you disappeared!" He said angrily but I know he was concerned.

"Sorry Phana, something came up and I had to leave," I said sadly. There was a pause before he started talking again.

"As long as you're ok it doesn't matter. You know Kit and I are always here for you if you need anything," said Pha comfortingly.

"I know and I thank you for that, but I need to be alone for a while. I'm ok if I need anything I will call you. I'll see you both tomorrow, ok?" I said and hung up after he said OK.

For the rest of the day, I just mopped around my room feeling sorry for myself. Life sure is one sick joke. 

A.N.

Short chapter but I'm kind of busy since I'm traveling tomorrow and I left it till the last minute to pack. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to update the second part. But I'm thinking this one will have like 3-4 parts let's see how it turns out.