Confused (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

When Forth woke me up we were parked in front of a house. He was looking at me sheepishly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going back home?!?" I practically screamed.

"You wouldn't have agreed to come. Besides you never asked anyway you just followed me." He shrugged like it was nothing.

"Forth! I'm a mess right now! Your parents don't know your bringing a friend! I am intruding into your time with them! I am not getting off this car" I crossed my arms and glare at him. 

"It's only my mom here and she doesn't mind me bringing friends over. She's in need of some company since my father and siblings are all away. Besides what do you want me to do? Drive you back and leave her alone that would look way worse than showing up unexpected" he stated with a smug look on his face. He obviously knew he's won this one.

"I'm so going to kill you when we leave" I said getting out of the car mad. I stretched a bit and tried to make myself as presentable as possible. We were walking up to the door with me glaring at Forth's back when suddenly the front door opened.

"Finally you're here" said a woman who appeared to be in her forties. She was really pretty from what I could see and she looked a lot like Forth. She hugged Forth telling him how much she had missed him. When she pulled back she looked at me and smiled warmly I smiled back.

"And who is this handsome going man you brought with you?" She said.

I greeted her politely. "Hi I'm Beam, Forth's friend" I said giving her my hand to shake.

"Oh no come on here I'm a hugger" she said and pulled me into her embrace. I smiled she's just like Forth now I know where he gets his attitude from.

"Come on you two it was a long drive I bet you're hungry. Let me prepare you some food. Forth show Beam around the house. He listened to his mother and gave me a tour the last place was his room. It was simple with royal blue walls and a few posters scattered around. He had a desk with a computer and next to it some books. On the wall there's was a tv facing a queen bed that had grey sheets. A typical boy room. He sat on the bed and I chose the chair over by the desk.

"So there's still something I haven't told you" he said scratching the back of his head. I looked at him confused waiting for him to continue.

"We're staying until tomorrow." We'll of fucking course he wasn't going to drive almost four hours just to go back. How didn't I realize this before. I faced palmed myself.

"Forth! I don't have any clothes or anything! Shit I shouldn't had agreed to go with you."

"Oh come on! You even forgot about your problems quickly! It clearly worked!"

"Yeah because you keep getting me annoyed"

"Hey it's better than being sad and getting drunk alone. Here you have good food and even better company" he said.

"Whatever you are so dead you can't even begin to comprehend" I glared at him. He just chuckled not taking me seriously.

"Just relax, let's watch a movie while mom it's done with the food" he said plopping down on the bed and grabbing the remote control. I hesitated for a bit but gave in and got comfortable on the bed next to him. We ended watching FRIENDS. After a while I started using my phone and Forth fell asleep. I was scrolling to my phone and I noticed I had no messages from Kit or Pha. I got sad again I don't know if Kit told Pha what happened but isn't he at least a bit concerned about me after he threw me out? I got off the bed careful not to wake Forth then headed downstairs. I was being quiet not wanting to disturbed his mom I just needed some time alone to think. To my luck she was coming out the kitchen when I was about to pass by the door.