Babysitting (part 24) Extra

Tul's P.O.V.

I moved into Forth and Beams old house with Max. So far it have been great to have some time with him after confessing our feelings for each other. Our parents already know and accepted us. I think everyone saw this coming since a long time ago. Ae is going to the same university as Max and I. We are all going to study engineering. We asked Ae if he wanted the spare room but he choose to be Pete's roommate. We get to see him every day though since we are going to be classmates. Theres a week and a half left before we start our semester. Max and I planned to be lazy for the rest of our vacation since the semester was probably going to be hard. We had just ate breakfast and now we were lying on the couch. Max was watching a movie and I was on my phone with my head on his lap. Everything was quiet and peaceful until we heard a knock on the door.

"Were you expecting someone?" I asked looking up at him.

"No, you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Maybe is Ae." I said getting up to open the door. I opened it and was instantly surprised to see Forth and Beam.

"Great you are home!" Said Beam with an evil smile and I gulped.

"What?" I asked confused and he handed me little Sophie who had her arm stretched towards me. I picked her up and before I could say anything Beam started talking

"Now is our turn to ruin your vacations. We will pick her up in a week. Everything you need is there. Oh and she's still not potty trained so good luck." Said Uncle Beam before he turned around fast with Forth who dropped a bag and started to leave too.

"Wait what? You can't do this." I said but they were too fast and were now backing out of the driveway. By the time Max reached the door they already left.

"What are you doing with Sophie? Where are Forth and Beam then?" Asked Max and I just looked at him trying to process what just happened.

"They left." Was the only thing I managed to say.

"What? Just like that?" Asked Max.

"Beam said that it was their turn to ruin our vacation and that they will pick her up on a week." I said and Max started laughing. "Its not funny." I said glaring at him.

"But it is! I cant believe they did that though." He said.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked Max who was picking everything they left up.

"We watch her what else." He said walking inside with all of the stuff.

"Im hungry." Little Sophie complained. I looked at Max asking for help.

"Come here with me to have a snack. Tul is going to call Beam to see if you already had breakfast." Said Max grabbing her and giving her a cookie. I grabbed my phone quickly dialing Beam's number.

-Im not picking her up.- said Beam and I sighed.

-I was calling to ask if she had breakfast.- I said.

-she did just give hear a snack until lunch.- said Beam.

-When are you picking her up?- I asked.

-I told you in a week. I'm returning you the favor since Forth and I had to watch you for a week when we were about to enter college.- said Beam

-You are mean...- I started to say but he hung up on me. Great fucking great I though.

"She already had breakfast." I said trying to dial Beams number again but he wasn't answering.

"It's a little girl how hard can it be?" Asked Max walking to the living room with her.

"Right let's just watch some tv with her." I said sitting down in the couch. Max sat her down between us and turned on the movie again.