The gear (part 4) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

"Do you remember the day I left when I came here to talk to you?" Forth's asked and I was surprised by the sudden question.

"Yeah you gave me your gear." I said and he smiled.

"I did. Do you still have it?" He asked and I nodded taking it out from under my shirt to show it to him and he seemed surprised. "You keep it with you always." He mumbled leaning forward to inspect it.

"It just seemed like the right thing to do." I replied back feeling shy now more because he was close to me.

"Beam do you know what that gear means?" He asked not moving away and looking at me straight in the eyes. He was way too close to me I was getting nervous even if there was still a distance between us. Not a big one but it was something.

"I...um...no?" I said not sounding very convincing. He raised an eyebrow getting closer.

"Don't lie to me Beam, I can see it in your face." He replied and I looked away feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said putting my hands on his chest to stop him from getting closer.

"Oh but I think you do that's why you're suddenly acting shy right? You discovered I have feelings for you." He said coming even closer and I was so surprised I ended lying on my back with him hovering over me. I could feel my cheeks burning and I didn't know how to reply my heart was beating so fast I was sure he could hear it too. He smiled leaning closer until our noses touched he rubbed them together. "You are wrong though." He said giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I was surprised and about to protest when he started talking again. "I don't like you." He said looking me in the eyes and I frowned getting mad. "I love you." He said and I gasped.

"Forth you are crazy what are you saying." I said pushing him off me and he seemed hurt for a second.

"I do Beam, since the beginning. In all the time we spent together before I left I tried to show you my feelings. I waited every day to come and have v lunch with you. When they told us about the gear the only thing on my mind was that the only person I would ever want to give my gear to would be you. I planned on courting you after I got it but the I had to leave so I chose to give it to you as a gift. All the time I was away I was working hard to come back to you. You were my motivation Beam. So yeah I am pretty sure I am in love with you Beam Baramee." He said and I blushed again. What's with all the blushing I feel like a high school girl. "And I'm sure you have feelings for me too." He stated and I looked at him flustered.

"There's no way you can be sure about that!" I said trying to defend myself.

"You think so?" He said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to him and I let him. Now my back was hitting his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. He leaned his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"If you don't love me then why did you let me kiss you then. Or how could you let me pull you into my embrace then huh?" He said moving his head to trail kisses on my neck and I shivered. "Don't tell me you don't enjoy this Beam." He said sucking on my soft spot leaving a hickey for sure.

"Forth." I said grabbing his face to make him look at me.

"You're the main reason I came back Beam. If you don't want me I'll leave but if you I'll stay after all you already have my gear with you." He said and I stayed quiet. I was sure I didn't want him to leave and I do have feelings for him but I'm still scared. But even after a year his feelings for me haven't changed so what's the point in the denying myself the chance to be with him right?

"If you don't say anything I'll take it as if you want me to stay." He said and I smiled this time I was the one initiating the kiss.

"Well good then because you're not going anywhere." I said when we pulled back.

"Oh yeah why is that then?" He said.

"Because I love you. Now you gotta be my boyfriend and take care of my heart well like I took care of yours for a year without knowing." I said and he smiled.

"You don't have to worry then because I will take care of it forever." He said pulling me into another mind blowing kiss.

That's how we confessed our love for each other in what was technically our first date in the place where everything started.

-the end.

A.N.

Here's the end as promised this time its a bit short but this was supposed to be part of the past chapter so I apologize for that. Also I want to let you guys know that my first separate story is already posted so if you have time go check it out! That's all for now stay safe everyone!