Confused (part 4)

Beams P.O.V.

I was walking with my friend to the parking lot after class. I saw Forth waiting for me next to his bike. I smiled happily walking towards him. Phana greeted him first.

"Hey Forth, what are you doing here?" He said.

"Im here to pick Beam up" he replied. Both Pha and Kit turned to look at me confused.

"I am going to hang with Forth and his friends at Lams house" I said

"Oh ok then see you tomorrow" he said and they both walked out. I turned to Forth who didn't seem very happy.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked confused. He seemed fine a couple of minutes ago.

"Nothing, just you should tell me if you don't want anyone to know I'm trying to court you. I have feelings too" he said coldly. I looked at him confused. I didn't say anything wrong right?

"What?" I said confused.

He sighed "it's nothing just get on they are waiting for us" he said handing me a helmet.

"B-but" I started to say but he interrupted me.

"It's ok Beam, let's just go please" he said getting on the bike. I decided to leave it for now and just put the helmet on and got on the bike.

We arrived at Lams house quickly. We got off the bike and Forth was acting a bit cold towards me. I still don't know what the fuck I did wrong. We entered the house and they all greeted us. Forth went to sit by Park leaving me alone so I sat down on the other couch. Soon Lam who was in the bathroom when we arrived sat beside me.

"Hey Beam long time no see" he said.

"Yeah after Pha got with Wayo and Kit with Ming we stopped going to the bar" I replied.

"Now we get to hang out again since our Boss is courting you" he said.

"He told you guys that?" I said surprised.

"Yes, he was so excited that you gave him a chance. He's liked you for quite some time now so we were happy he is finally doing something about it" I was shocked to find out. The surprised must've shown in my face because Lam suddenly looked guilty.

"Shit you didn't know that right?" He said looking at me concerned I nodded.

"It's ok I should have known that his feeling didn't just grown overnight I just didn't give it much thought" He just nodded but I could see the doubt on his face. "Changing the topic do you know why he's in a bad mood?" I asked.

"He is? He was happy when he left to pick you up" he said surprised.

"So it was something I did or say but I don't remember saying or doing anything wrong. What should I do?" I said looking at Lam. He thought about it for a while.

"Well if you don't know what you did wrong just give him your attention he's clearly sulking over there" I turned to look at Forth who was sitting there looking at the guys play not talking with anybody.

"I'll do that thanks Lam" I said.

"No problem" he said standing up to go to the kitchen. I walked towards Forth he didn't look at me just kept staring at the television. This guy really he's just a big baby. Couldn't he just tell me what I did wrong so I could apologize and we could have some fun. I grabbed his hand with both of mine that's when he turned to look at me.

"Come sit with me, we are supposed to be spending time together and having fun. If you're gonna stay there ignoring me I'll just leave then" I said gently pulling his hand. He stood up and walked to the other couch with me. I sat down really close to him our tights touching. Lam came back from the kitchen and handed us some drinks. I rested my head on his shoulder comfortably.