Love at first sight (part 3)

A.N.

I was so tired yesterday I fell asleep without posting the chapter after I had finished it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it's here now so enjoy!

Forth's P.O.V.

We arrived at my apartment and Beam looked around amazed. It was quite big my parents wanted me to be as comfortable as possible.

"Wow you really are a gang leader." He said when we entered and he instantly throws himself on the couch.

"I am not that kind of gang leader." I said hitting him on the head.

"Fine if you say so." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Want a beer?" I asked opening the fridge door.

"Sure." He said.

"Then go buy some." I said sitting down next to him with my beer.

"Hey! You little shit." Said Beam mad and I laughed. He looked adorable so I pinched his cheek.

"Stop it!" He said swatting my hand away. He then proceeded to take my beer and took a gulp.

"Hmm if you wanted to kiss me you should've said so." I said moving closer to him. He froze in his place and I continued until I was on top of him. Our noses were almost touching and I noticed Beam slowly closed his eyes. He looked so alluring the only thing I wanted to do was make him mine. But he was scared not long ago so maybe this is not the best time. If I kiss him I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself back. Instead I took the beer from his hands and returned to my seat. He opened his eyes when he realized I had moved and glared at me.

"You little sh...." he started to say but I cut him off.

"Shut it or I'll do more than kiss you." I warned him and he instantly closed his mouth. Just as I thought. I looked to the side to take another gulp of my beer and in that second Beam climbed on my lap. I looked at him confused and he grabbed my collar pulling me closer than we were before.

"I am not fragile, you don't have to hold yourself back." Beam hissed our lips barely and inch apart. I changed our position making him lie down on the couch and climbing on top of him.

"You don't know what you're asking for." I said before I dived in to devour his lips. He let out a moan and that was turning me on even more. I pulled back for a second to take of his shirt and Beam whined.

"You are going to drive me crazy Beam." I said picking him up to take him to the bed. He wrapped his legs around my waist and kissed me. I don't even know how we made it to the bed. I gave him one last chance to back up.

"Are you sure you want to do this. Just so you know I'm always the top." I whispered in his ear before biting it gently. I proceeded to suck on his neck leaving a hickey before I turned to look at him. He grabbed my face crashing our lips again and I took that as my answer and proceeded.

< next day >

I woke up first and noticed Beam snuggling in my arms sleeping peacefully. What a sigh honestly. I snuggled him closer enjoying this for a while. I can't believe everything that's happened since yesterday. But one things for sure this man managed to go straight into my heart. He just walked into my life and it felt like I knew him already. Heck I took him to my apartment after just meeting him and even offered him to let him sleep over I wasn't even planning on sleeping with him. Beam Baramee I knew you were trouble.

I decided to make some breakfast for him to take with his painkillers. Yesterday was his first time and I didn't hold back. I was so busy preparing a nice breakfast that I didn't hear Beam approach until he came and back hugged me.

"You left me alone in the bed." He whined and I turned around so we were face to face.

"You are like a big baby honestly." I said stealing a quick kiss.

"You bring out that side of me." He said and I notice him blush a little.

"Don't be embarrassed I like it. Now go sit down breakfast it's almost ready." I said turning my attention back to the food. I served breakfast and gave him some painkillers. After we finished he helped me clean the dishes.

"I should leave now." He said and I instantly felt sad. I don't want him to leave.

"Why? It's the weekend. We could spend it together." I said hoping that he will stay. I saw him smile and his eyes lit up.

"You want me to stay?" He asked happily and I nodded.

"Of course!" I said.

"Then I guess I could stay." He replied and I walked to him picking him up.

"Forth, what are you doing?" He said laughing and I took him to the bed and put him down there.

"I am not having sex with you again!" He said annoyed and I laughed.

"Come on it's not always about that! I just thought we could laze around, watch a movie or something. You're the one with the dirty thoughts." I said pinching his cheeks and he gaped.

"You put me in the bed! What else am I supposed to think you asshole!" He said mad and I pulled him to sit on my lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't be mad, I was just teasing." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and he pouted. So I proceeded to give him a kiss on the lips so he wouldn't pout anymore. When I pulled back he turned now starting the kiss.

"You are asking for it Beam Baramee." I hissed and he pulled back laughing.

"Fine, not now I'm still sore." He said turning back to the tv and I chose a movie. Half way through Beam started playing with my hand and I turned to look at him.

"Don't you like the movie?" I asked about to change it.

"No it's good." He said. "Forth can I ask you something?" He said not looking at me but at my hand that he was still playing with.

"Of course, what do you want to know?" I replied concerned.

"Forget it, it's stupid." He said.

"You sure? I don't mind, you can ask me anything you want." I said and he smiled.

"Maybe later, I was thinking can we go out for dinner later?" He asked and I decided to let him be. If he had something to tell me he will when he's ready.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't know, where do you usually go?" He asked and I thought about it.

"I know a place, I'll take you there." I said and he smiled. We turned our attention back to the movie.