Jealous

A.N.

Another sick Beam one shot. I can't help I'm a sucker for cute Beam. In my mind, he acts cute when he's sick so here you go. This story changes P.O.V. a lot so try to be aware of this so you won't get confused. Sorry for that it's just the way it came to my mind. This isn't proofread so excuse any mistakes.

Forth's P.O.V.

Today I was going on a trip to the beach with my gang. We were at the train station and we had already bought the tickets.

"It's almost time to go and Beam hasn't arrived. Are you sure he's coming?" asked Lam looking at me concerned.

"I was talking to him yesterday night and he said yes. I should've picked him up instead of waiting for him here." I sighed looking at my watch. In five minutes we have to board the train. I pick up my phone to dial his number.

"There he comes," says Park pointing behind me.

I look up and see Beam rushing toward us. He arrives and I instantly notice his appearance. He has a red nose, teary eyes and looks like he hasn't got much sleep.

"You're sick," I state the obvious.

"No, I'm not, I just have allergies. I'm not gonna die from sneezing a little bit" he says acting stubborn as always.

I sighed shaking my head. "Did you at least take some medicine?" I asked him already knowing the answer from looking at him. 

"Look how late it is we should board the train now," he said ignoring my question, and started walking. Well, that answers my question. This man is gonna be the death of me someday. I quickly follow him and the guys who left with Beam.

"Wait for me, you idiot! I have your ticket!" I said catching up to him. We boarded the train and we separated a cabin that fit up to six people. It had two long comfortable seats on either side of the cabin. I sat beside Beam and Park and Lam sat in the other in front of us. After we got settled I turn to Beam.

"Why did you come if you're not feeling well?" I questioned him.

"Aww come on I always have allergies this time of the year. If I stopped going places because of it I'll be stuck in my dorm most of the time. Besides I wanted to come." he said then pouted at me. Dammit, why is he so cute? How can scold him when he's looking at me like that? Man, I need to focus.

"You should've taken some medicine at least! I don't like seeing you sick." I scolded him.

"But they make me sleepy! I want to spend time with you," he said pouting again. He's seriously killing me with his cuteness.

"I always carry some for you in case. Drink it we are going to spend a couple of hours on this train. By the time we get to the beach you're gonna be fine." he just pouted and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Come on I'll let you cuddle me if you drink them so you'll sleep comfortably," I said giving him the medicine and then adjusting in my seat. I put my feet up and leaned my back against the wall. He quickly drank the pills and I opened my arms signaling him to come cuddle me. He came closer then leaned his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist lying comfortably. I started playing with his hair with one hand and the other one rubbing his back. Just like that in no time I could hear him snore a little bit. I looked at him for a while before deciding to take a nap too.

Third person P.O.V.

Meanwhile, Park and Lam were just watching the two oblivious men forget completely about their existence. Lam sneaked a picture of them, it could come in handy for future blackmailing purposes plus deep down he was a forthbeam shipper. Those two were made for each other. But none of them wanted to make the first move even though they were practically a couple. A couple of hours later they were getting out of the train.