Unexpected (part 8) the end

Beams P.O.V.

After we finished eating we quickly left towards my room. My mother hadn't come back yet so we took that opportunity and left. Once we were both settled down in bed I sighed.

"Forth I'm scared." I said honestly and he hugged me closer.

"There's nothing she can do Beam I won't let her take you away from me not when I just got you. Whatever she throws at us we will fight together ok?" He said and I smiled a little relieved. We fell asleep waiting for something to happen. That day we woke up early in the morning. It was a little bit past eight.

"Let's pack our stuff we should leave." I said and Forth nodded. In no time we had already packed everything we brought.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to confront her? Or are we just leaving?" Forth asked.

"Let's just leave. She isn't gonna change her mind. Fighting with her it's pointless." I said and he agreed with me.

"Ok then." We grabbed our bags and stuff leaving the room. We were almost at the door when someone called us. I sighed turning around.

"Leaving so early?" Said my father which confused me. Maybe mom brought him into this.

"Well yeah?" I said unsure.

"Come have breakfast one last time with us ok?" He said and I nodded confused.

"Let's put the bags on the car first." I said and Forth followed me. We reluctantly walked back inside to have breakfast. We had just sat down when my mother joined us.

"So Beam son is there anything you want to tell me?" He asked and I gulped. I was feeling so anxious right now I couldn't even talk. I didn't know what to say. I just looked down not saying anything. "Forth?" He asked and I wanted to cry. He already knows and I didn't even know what to expect from him.

"I am in love with your son Beam and we are in a relationship." Said Forth confidently and I looked at him scared.

"You knew about this?" He then said turning to look at my mother.

"I did! I was trying to handle it." She said and it made me feel bad. Like I was doing something wrong that she needed to fix.

"Yeah how so?" He said in a cold tone. I grabbed Forth's hand and squeezed it tightly. My mother was one thing but my father I didn't know how he will react.

"I tried to separate them! But they found their way back to each other. Let's just send him abroad so he could finish his studies there." She said and I gasped.

"You can't do that!" I finally said. "I let you control me all this years! I did everything you wanted! I tried to change myself for you. But I love him and no matter where you send me I will find a way to come back to him." I said finally standing up for myself.

"You love him? Are you sure of that? Tell me how long has this been going on?" My father asked with no expression on his face. I gulped scared but decided to answer.

"It's been a few years, since I was in my last year of high school. I love him I am a hundred percent sure of that. There's no one else but him in my heart. I tried to change I really did but he never left my mind. Then I met him again and I tried to stay away from him but I couldn't. So whatever you do to me won't change the fact that I love him and I will find a way to be with him." I answered sincerely and he nodded thoughtfully.

"You know I've never been involved much in your life Beam. I've always been busy working so I could provide for you and you mother. So I know that maybe I wasn't the best father for you and I regret that. But I made sure you had someone and that was your mother. She was always caring for you and you seemed very close with her so my heart was at peace. Never in a million years I imagine this situation. It took me years apparently to come to know of this. I can't believe it. If I didn't notice you were acting weird this past couple of days I would've never figure it out. I am very disappointed in you." Father said and I was feeling bad about myself until I realize he wasn't looking at me but at my mother. I gasped and looked at Forth who seemed shocked too. "He is your son for Gods sake. When I came to find out what you were doing to him I almost had a heart attack. You threatened to send him abroad! You made him go on dates by force and make him ruin his reputation! You almost cost him his first love! And for what? That won't change the fact that he is in love with another man!" Said my father furious. I was so shocked I couldn't even move.

"W-what? You accept this?" Said my mother confused.

"He's my son! Of course I accept him! He Can love whoever he wants as long as he is a good person. Can't you see you were the one making him miserable and that man that you despise so much has been taking care of Beam for these past couple of days. I had never seen Beam so happy before today. Come to think of it now it's been a while but I never thought the reason would be you. How could you do that to him? When he trusted you so much that you were the first one he told. Instead of being there for him you made him feel bad. Don't even try to deny it I already know everything. I want a divorce." Said my father and this time we all gasped.

"Dad you don't have to do that." I said after I managed to compose myself from the shock. He turned to look at me and for the first time I'm my life I saw tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Beam I have been such a lousy father. If I had been more involved this wouldn't have happened. Just know that I accept you and I'm glad you finally had the chance to be with the person you love." He said and I couldn't help the tears that started streaming down my face.

"Thank you, I should have told you too but I was scared." I said and he stood up from his seat to hug me.

"Forth thank you for being there for Beam when he had no one." Said my father to Forth.

"It was nothing I would do anything for Beam." He said and my father nodded happily.

"Please feel free to stay for the rest of your break. I'll make sure no one disturbs you." He said and I looked down.

"Actually I want to return today I think is the right time to leave. Dad thank you for everything. Mom I'm really sad that things turned out this way. You were always my role model and I admired and trusted you so much. But just know that I don't hate you. I really hope that some day you will come to your senses and we could try to fix this. I hope when you do decide to do it it's not too late. I believe everyone deserves a second chance you thought me that. So if you want that I'm willing to try and fix this mess with you. For now I'm leaving. Dad if you want a divorce don't do it for me. I don't want you to divorce her just because of that it would make me feel guilty. That's all I have to say Forth let's leave." I said standing up and walking away. Forth quickly followed me. When we were out of the house I started crying.

"Shh it's ok, everything ok." Said Forth pulling me towards him.

"That was one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life." I said between cries.

"I know and I'm really proud of you for keeping it together and being the bigger person. Everything is fine now love." Said Forth while comforting me and it made me feel better. I stopped crying after a while. We got into the car and this time Forth was driving first.

"I'm Sorry Forth it's been such an eventful trip. But at least we had a little bit of fun." I said.

"Hey I wouldn't have missed this for the world. It wasn't all bad we finally got each other." He said and I smiled happily.

"That's true, I still can't believe you love me too." I said feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Well believe it cuz I'm in it for the long run." He said and I smiled.

"I love you Forth Jaturapoom." I said and he smiled kissing my hand which he was holding.

"I love you too Beam Baramee." He said and I couldn't have been happier. It wasn't all bad after all.

A.N.

I'm not so sure about this story. I feel like I didn't do it justice. It could've been better so I'm sorry. For now I'm ending it here. Maybe in the future I would change it but I don't know.