Love at first sight (part 2)

Forth's P.O.V.

We walked in and I led him to my usual booth. Soon the waitress came and greeted me. I was a regular here so I knew the staff pretty well. The nice old lady that worked here approached us to take our order.

"Forth is nice to see you here again. You brought company today too. Who is this?" She said smiling warmly at Beam.

"Is nice to see you too Sarah. This is Beam my friend." I presented him and Beam greeted her politely.

"What can I get you two?" She asked.

"I'll have my usual." I said and looked at Beam who was looking through the menu intently.

"You know what make that two of whatever he's having." Said Beam and Sarah smiled at us.

"Ok, it'll be out soon." She said leaving our table. I looked at the guy in front of me who smiled.

"So Beam why were they chasing you?" I asked and his expression turned sour.

"I'm not sure, it's not the first time it has happened though but this time it was five of them and one of them even had a baseball bat and other stuff. I really thought they were going to kill me." He said shuddering at the thought. "Luckily you were there. But anyways if I had to guess I'd say it was because of their girlfriends. Not to sound cocky and stuff but girls seem to like throwing themselves at me. I reject them most of the time and if I do sleep with them I ask if they have a boyfriend. But every once in a while an angry boyfriend comes at me. But this time I swear it wasn't my fault, it's been a while since I last got with someone I've been busy." He finished.

"Well if this has happened before how did you deal with it?" I asked curiously. Because he seemed so fragile and scared when everything happened. It broke my heart really.

"I can fight if it's one or two I'm not useless. But that wasn't a fair fight." He replied letting out a huff and crossing his arms.

"Ok ok, did you recognize any of them? Or something that can lead us to them?" I asked and he shook his head. I was changing the topic but I also wanted to find out who did this. "Hmm ok then, we'll do you want me to get your car? I can have my boys bring it over here." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"Why would they do that?" He asked tilting his head curiously while looking at me.

"Hmm perhaps because I am their boss." I replied and he gasped.

"Are you a gang leader?!?" He asked bewildered.

"Something like that you could say." I replied and I saw him thinking hard.

"Wait, you said your name was Forth right? Are you that guy from engineering? The one who everyone's afraid of?" He said with a surprised look on his face.

"No one is afraid of me!" I tried to defend myself and he looked at me funny.

"Yeah right, I don't get it though you are soft." He said then laughed and I gaped at him. But he had a point if anyone else did something like that they wouldn't be out here eating with me. They'd probably get a nice ass beating. For some reason I have a soft spot for him. There's just something about him that attracted me instantly.

"Whatever do you want your car or not?" I asked and he nodded giving me the keys and telling me exactly where he left his car. I went outside to call Lam. They quickly arrived and I told them to bring it here and to try and find out who where the guys that chased him. They just nodded no questions asked. When I came back the food was served and Beam was eating happily.

"Sorry I didn't wait for you, but I was starving. I was buying my dinner which I now remembered is wasted somewhere because I ended throwing it at one of them." He said sadly.

"It's ok I bet this is better than whatever you were having." I said and he nodded.

"This is so good it's a shame I've never been here." He said munching happily on his hamburger and fries and I smiled.

We were busy eating and talking that I hadn't realized how much time had passed until Lam called me. I noticed it was almost two thirty in the morning. They took way to much time just to retrieve a car. I paid for the food and we went outside where my boys where waiting for me.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked and they turned to look at Beam them at me.

"It's his car, he's allowed to know everything just talk." I said getting impatient.

"Well they were surrounding his car. It was five of them and we were trying to find out who they were before approaching them. At first we didn't recognize them but then one of them started talking. They are from architecture remember the gang we had problems with at the start of the year. We managed to pull one of them an interrogate him. Apparently he ignored his sisters confession and on top of that fooled around with the leaders girlfriend." Lam said showing us a picture of the two girls and I looked at Beam.

"I remember this one confessed her feelings to me and I rejected her like all the others. But the other one I've never seen her in my life, they are lying." Beam said and I nodded.

"We had to fight them to take the car. I wouldn't be surprised if they are surrounding his dorm by now." Said Lam.

"Let them know he's with us, if they want to fight after that let me know." I said and I turned to look at Beam who had a scared look again.

"Shit what am I gonna do now? What if they are inside my dorm waiting for me." He said and I notice he was looking pale.

"You're not going back there. You are staying with me tonight." I stated and I could hear Lam gasp and Park laughed shaking his head.

"But you don't even know me. Why are you helping me so much?" He said with a doubtful expression on his face.

"Do you want to go back to your dorm alone then?" I asked and he quickly shook his head no.

"Then it's settled, let's go." I said grabbing his hand. "Lam take care of my bike, I am taking his car." I said tossing the keys to Lam who finally got out of his shocked state to grab them.

"What the fuck just happened?" I hear Lam say to Park.

"You wouldn't understand." answered Park and I looked back to see Park ruffling Lams hair affectionately. To which Lam just stared at him confused. I shook my head and smiled focusing on Beam who was getting on the car.