Thats us (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

Today I was feeling annoyed. My bad mood was of course thanks to Forth who called me yesterday to help him plan a date with for Wayo. I tried to help him as best as I could but I just couldn't do it. Who the hell plans a date for the man he loves with another person that's just fucked up. I wanted to sabotage his plans so badly but I'm not like that. So I chose to agree to most of the things he said only. I walked to the food court and sat down with Pha who was having lunch here today.

"Is Forth coming?" Pha asked and I glared at him.

"No, thanks to you." I replied and he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"He's going on a lunch date with Wayo." I replied and he looked at me surprised.

"What? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Wayo said he was going to eat at his faculty because he needed to study." Pha said getting mad. I was getting mad too is he two timing my friends? I've never liked him but I couldn't say anything because both Forth and Phana seem to think he's so innocent and they like him.

Pha stood up to call Wayo and I sighed eating my lunch. Usually Forth comes to have lunch with me but now he's chasing Wayo. Anyway this was bound to happen. He was going to fall in love sooner or later. It was naive of me to think that he was going to fall for me. Pha returned to our table gripping his phone tightly and his face was red.

"What did he tell you?" I asked curiously.

"He said that he didn't want to tell me because it would hurt my feelings. But as you know Forth is also courting him and he hasn't decided who he wants yet." He said.

"That brat." I said stabbing my food mad. "He doesn't deserve neither of you." I replied mad and Pha looked at me surprised.

"Finally you show that you don't like him." He said and I turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" I said.

"It's obvious from the start. I know better than to fall for your trap. I can see behind your being all nice facade. Honestly it would fool anyone but I know you, when you like someone you show genuine interest in that person. But with Wayo you are nice but tend to avoid having contact as much as you can to not seem suspicious. I picked it up quickly especially since when he got close to Forth you wanted to take your claws out and kill him." He replied giving me a knowing look.

"Ah you're right, why do you have such a poor taste in men." I said with distaste and he laughed.

"Ah you're just jealous because he has Forth's attention." He said and I rolled my eyes. It was no secret to them that I liked Forth. Everyone who knew us was aware of my feelings I am too obvious apparently. But that idiot doesn't realize it. I choose to stay quiet not having anything else to add to the conversation. "Honestly I thought you guys were secretly a couple I mean you act like one." He continued and I glared at him.

"Well we are not or I would have already killed that little brat for stealing my man." I replied.

"Why don't you do something then?" He asks.

"That's just stupid knowing he likes Wayo. You on the other hand better get that little shit to pick you or I'll be mad." I said and he sighed.

"You know what I am honestly rethinking it. I kind of realized he's not the person I though you know? I still like him but I'm not sure if my feelings for him are still that strong." Pha replied and I sighed defeatedly. That's it Forth's gonna win him that's for sure.

"Whatever let's just go to class. I want this day to be over already." I said standing up my bad mood just got worst.

Finally after two more hours of class the day was over. It was Friday so the I was planning on having a peaceful weekend away from everybody. Just me, my bed and my loneliness. I arrived at my dorm and throw myself on the bed I could taste the freedom already but is never that easy right? I heard someone knock on my door.

"It's open." I screamed not wanting to get up from my bed.

"You shouldn't do that Beam you didn't know who was at the door." Forth scolded me walking to my room like he owned the place.

"I don't care." I said feeling exhausted. "Why are you here?" I asked not bothering to look at him.

"I missed my best friend. It's Friday we usually hang out on Fridays." He said lying down beside me.

"We saw each other yesterday and I am way too tired today. I just want to sleep all weekend." I said with my eyes closed.

"Hey what's got you down. I noticed since yesterday you've been down." He said sitting down.

"I'm just tired." I replied finally looking at him in the eye.

"Well then I'll stay with you. We can take a nap and I'll wake you later. We can order some delivery for dinner. How does that sound?" He asked me and I hesitated because I should be trying to maintain a distance between us so my feelings don't get as hurt when he becomes Wayo's boyfriend. But I couldn't say no I wanted him here with me.

"That sounds perfect." I said smiling at him.

"Come on you sound like you need a cuddle." He said lying down and opening his arms for me. I laid my head on his chest and sighed contently. I really want to hate him. How could he be this good but hurt me at the same time? This is the sweetest torture. In the arms of the man I love but he couldn't be further away from being mine. I felt him running his fingers through my hair something he likes to do and I felt myself feeling sleepy this just felt too good. I drifted off to sleep happily. I'll enjoy his company while I have it. I felt Forth moving and that took me out of my deep sleep. I yawned getting off of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked sleepily.

"It's almost nine I order us food and it's already here. Go wash your face to wake up while I pay." I nodded going to the bathroom. On my way back I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and it was a message from Pha.

-I'm sorry Beam but things with Wayo are not working out, we had a fight today and he told me he's gonna choose Forth and is planning to accept his proposal on their date tomorrow.

After reading that message I felt my heart completely shatter. My eyes got teary that's it I lost him. I couldn't stop staring at the message until Forth called me.

"Beam come on the foods gonna get cold." I could hear his foot steps approaching and I quickly wiped away my tears. "Are you ok?" He asked when he was closer.

"Yeah I was just answering Phanas text, let's eat." I said giving him a fake smile and hurriedly walking towards the table to eat. He followed me and we ate in silence.