Babysitting (part 20)

Tul's P.O.V.

I remember the first time I went to uncle Beams house. I really didn't want to go. I thought he was mean and I kind of hated him. When we went to my aunts house for dinner or a special occasion Beam never paid attention to me after the first greeting. So I always thought he was rude. I didn't want my mom to leave me there at the time but I'm glad she did. Thanks to that week at Beam house I met some of the people I love the most in this world. Aside from my family I was now part of the Jaturapoom family. I was like their adoptive son since I was constantly there growing up. Same with Max and my family. I was now close with uncle Beam and Forth I love them so much.

Growing up every summer we spent a month at Beam and Forth house. I always waited eagerly for that time to come. During the rest of the year I didn't get to see Max or Ae a lot. Only on special occasions like birthdays or holidays. But we were always there for each other. When we were ten our families finally bought us phones and we could FaceTime each other and call. We were now twelve and I was still really close with both Ae and Max. I always had a soft spot for Max though I don't know why. Max and Ae used to fight all the time because they both wanted to seat next to me, or wanted me on their team when we were playing something and things like that. We all had friends aside from each other since we all went to different schools and live far away from each other. That didn't stop us from being close.

Max and I are inseparable though. I was sad he lived so far away but it's ok because when I do get to see him it's more special. We never miss our summers at uncle Beam and Forths house. Ae on the other hand didn't come last year and I doubt he is coming this year. Since he met Pete he chose to go to camp with him instead. We didn't mind though he always kept in contact and we both knew Pete was his best friend. It's obvious he would chose him. We met him once at his birthday party and he was actually pretty nice.

Right now my mom was driving me to Beams house. Forth asked for Max and I's help and of course we both agreed excitedly. They've been together for eight years now it was about damn time. Forth was picking up Max which takes longer so I will just arrive as a surprise. Mom pulled up to his house and dropped me off before leaving quickly. She really can't hold a secret so better safe than sorry. I had a key to their house so I just walked in. I was surprised to hear Beam furious footsteps echoing down the hall upstairs.

"Forth Jaturapoom you leave that door one more time and I will be putting in practice everything I learned in university you..." Beam was ranting until he saw me instead of Forth standing at the door. I was too surprised to say anything. He composed himself for a second before talking again. "Tul! Why didn't you say something! How have you been." He said coming over to give me a hug. I could still hear him cursing Forth under his breath and I wanted to laugh.

"I'm sorry it seems like I came at a bad time." I said.

"Don't say that. You know you are always welcome here!" He said smiling at me.

"So trouble in paradise?" I asked and his smile faded.

"I guess you could say that." He said sadly and I instantly sent a text to both Forth and Max telling them to hurry up.

"What happened?" I asked curiously and he shook his head.

"Nothing serious, what are you doing here though? Where's your mom?" He questioned me.

"I just missed you. Mom dropped me off and left because she had to run some errands." I said and he nodded.

"Ok then we'll make yourself at home. I have something quick to do I'll be right back." He said and I nodded walking upstairs to Max's and I's room. Since we spent so much time here they gave us a room. It only had one bed since we've been sleeping in the same bed since we were four. I dropped my backpack before heading downstairs. I heard Beam talking on the phone.