Friends with benefits

Beam's P.O.V.

I looked at the man sleeping peacefully beside me and I question what the fuck am I doing with my life. I get up slowly to go to the bathroom wincing a little in pain. This fucker was way too rough last night I enjoyed it but right now it wasn't so fun anymore. I took some pills for the pain before going to the bathroom and preparing a warm bath. Now this felt much better I thought sliding down in the water. We should've taken it slow but it's been like two weeks since we last had sex because I was busy with quizzes and tests. I heard footsteps approaching the bathroom Forth must be awake already. He walked in with just some boxers on and I rolled my eyes.

"Morning." He said coming closer to the bathtub. I just hummed in response trying to ignore him. Still that didn't stop him and he ended up beside me. He tilted my head towards him stealing a kiss.

"I am not having sex with you again right now." I looked at him sternly and he laughed.

"Always thinking about sex Beam. I didn't say anything it was you." He responded and I rolled my eyes again. Like that wasn't what he wanted.

"Move." He said pushing me a bit forward so he could sit behind me at the edge of the tub.

"What do you think you're doing." I said looking at him annoyed. He just smiled at me.

"Shh don't question it just enjoy it." He said getting some shampoo to wash my hair. I sighed contently closing my eyes letting him massage my hair.

"Do you do this with all your fuck buddies?" I questioned after a while.

"No, just with you." He said tilting my head backwards to give me another kiss. I felt my cheeks heating up a little and I looked away. When he was done with my hair I got out. "Wait until I take a quick shower so we can have breakfast." He yelled at me from the bathroom when I was finished putting on some shorts and a T-shirt. I walked towards the bathroom door leaning against it.

"You know I thought being fuck buddies meant we just had sex then leave." I questioned him and he shrugged.

"You can if you want I'm not forcing you to stay." He said continuing his shower and I thought about it.

"Fine I'll wait." I said sitting down on his bed again. He had already changed the bedsheets.

I thought about what we were doing. We've been fuck buddies for a while now almost fourth months. I remember the first time when we we're both heartbroken after the moon competition where Wayo confessed to Phana and Kit finally accepted Ming. One minute we were drinking our sorrows away and the next we were having sex. After that night Forth kept looking for me until we agreed to be fuck buddies. We usually met up at the bar and left afterwards but slowly things started to change. We started going to hotels and spending the night and now we even meet each other at our own dorm rooms. I guess this has brought us closer together and we can be considered close friends to but somehow it seems weird being so close to him. It would make more sense if we just had sex and went out separate ways.

I'm just thinking too much about it I thought shaking my head. I think only having sex with him is messing with my mind. I should go out to the bar as usual and maybe get a girl or two. I hadn't realized that I stopped getting girls after Forth. We could have sex with whoever we wanted but we came back to each other all the time. I mean it was good so I guess that's why I didn't feel the need to look for anybody else. But I should this is messing with my mind we are getting too comfortable with each other. I look up when I heard Forth get out of the bathroom.

"Ready to go?" He said taking his keys and phone and I nodded standing up.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked towards his car.

"I'm in the mood for some porridge and fried chicken but from a specific place that's a little bit far from here." He said getting in the car and I did the same.

"There's like three places within walking distance that serve porridge." I said.

"I know but I this one is the best. It's my favorite. I'm sure you'll love it and will want to go there again." He said.

"Whatever I have nothing else to do today's Saturday anyway so let's go." I said and he smiled happily before backing off.

Half an hour later we arrived at a cute little shop. We both ordered porridge to the nice old lady and Forth ordered some fried chicken to share.

"I had to admit this is good." I said ordering a second bowl and he smiled triumphantly.

"Ah how can you doubt me I always get the best of the best." He said winking at me.

"Whatever you say." I replied continuing to enjoy the food.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asked and I looked at him intently for a second trying to figure out why he asked.

"I was thinking of going to the bar but I don't know." I replied nonchalantly and he hummed in response.

"Oh I'm going too we are celebrating Lams birthday so you can drop by to our table with Phana and Kit if you want." He said.

"Ok I'll tell them." I said but I didn't have any intention of going. I needed to clear my mind from him today so I was already thinking of changing my usual bar. After we were done Forth took me home and I just went straight to bed again. I was still tired and I needed all my energy for tonight.