Babysitting (part 5)

Beam's P.O.V.

When I woke up today I was the only one in bed. That's weird but I guess I was more tired than I thought. I stretched before sitting down. I looked for my phone and realized it was nine in the morning. Thats weird they don't usually wake up so early. I quickly walked downstairs feeling worried something might have happened. I went to the kitchen first but no one was there, after I went to the living room and found them both sleeping on the couch with little Tul on top of Forth who was hugging him tightly. Why are they here? What happened? I crouched down next to Forth not wanting to wake Tul up I poked his cheek until he woke up.

"Huh?" He said confused.

"Why are you two sleeping here? What happened?" I asked.

"Oh he woke up in the middle of the night. He had a nightmare that there was a monster under my bed and refused to calm down even though I told him there was nothing there. So I took him downstairs because if he kept it up we would've woken you up. I made him some warm milk and promised to stay with him on the living room. I was going to carry him back up when he fell asleep but I guess I did too." he replied tiredly and I nodded. He stood up carefully trying not to wake Tul up. He placed him back on the couch and I put a blanket over him and some pillows around in case he fell.

"Damn my back hurts." Forth said stretching.

"You should have woken me up." I said feeling guilty.

"Its ok I don't mind." He replied.

"Do you want some coffee?" I offered and he quickly nodded. I quickly made some and poured a cup for each one. He grabbed it and gave me a smile. As I was about to talk his phone started ringing and he quickly answered.

"Oh hey..." it seems like he was cut off by the other person. He was listening for a while looking guilty.

"I completely forgot I told you I was helping take care of..." he was cut off again apparently and he sighed.

"Fine I will ask him." Said Forth looking at me and I was confused so I pointed at myself but he didn't say anything.

"Now? Are you serious? Fine." He continued before mouthing sorry to me and putting his phone on speaker before placing it between us. I was confusedly looking at the phone waiting for something to happen.

"Go ahead ask him." Said a woman's voice. This time I looked at Forth who was smiling sheepishly.

"I was supposed to go back home today for my sisters birthday. I told mom that I was helping you watch Tul and she wanted both of you to come with me for the weekend she will help us take care of Tul." Said Forth. Oh so it was his mom I get it now.

"What do you say Beam? Both of Forths sister will be here so Tul will have kids his age to play around." Said Forths mom excitedly. I looked at Forth not knowing what to say but he was just nodding.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." I said.

"Don't worry you won't be! I expect you both here by lunch!" She said before hanging up. I let out a laugh.

She doesn't take no for an answer right?" I asked and Forth shared his head.

"No she doesn't."

"Well lets start packing then. We will only stay one night right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I will wake up Tul and get him ready then." Said Forth walking to the living room.

I started packing all the necessary stuff for Tul which took a while. After I grabbed everything I needed for him I packed some clothes and toiletries. I guess everything is done then. Forth walked in to my room with Tul wrapped in a towel.