The Bet (part 6)

Beam's P.O.V.

Phana and Kit wanted to go out today since it's been a while since the last time we were all together. I agreed since I blew them off yesterday. We decided to go to the bar. I go regularly but Phana and Kit have boyfriends now so their outings to the bar were changed to date nights. I didn't mind since I mostly left earlier than them with a girl. Last time when I found out about Forth's bet I blew them off too because they got here late. So I owe it up to them. I got ready with a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some jeans. I styled my hair a bit before grabbing everything I needed and leaving. Kit was going straight from Ming's house and Phana always comes on his own. This time I was the last one to arrive walking up to the table. We instantly started drinking and chatting. I was eyeing some girls but I haven't decided if I was going to leave with one today or not. I was listening to Pha talk about Yo when someone sat down beside me. I thought it was a girl so I instantly looked about to make my move but was surprised to see Forth instead.

"What is it with you and appearing out of nowhere?" I asked annoyed but he smiled.

"Ah Beamie you are just mad that I wasn't a girl right?" He said and they all laughed I felt my cheeks heating up. "Don't worry I can act clingy if you like." He said grabbing my arm and moving closer resting his head on my shoulder. I was just looking at him annoyed until he leaned way too close dropping a kiss on my neck. I was surprised and quickly pushed him away and this time I knew for sure my whole face was as red as a tomato.

"We'll look at that you just made Beam shy." Said Kit amused and I glared at him. Phana and Park were laughing and Lam looked troubled which I found weird. Then I remembered this was all for the bet and Lam was the only one against this. I had forgotten about that for a second.

"I am not shy he just caught me by surprise." I defended myself and they all looked at me like I was just telling a lie. Forth had a smirk on his face like he just won. But I ain't giving up that easily. "Fine I'll prove it." I said and in one quick movement I moved to straddle his lap. He was taken aback and I heard the gasps of everyone at the table. I got them all right where I wanted them. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned in really close to his face. He was just looking at me mesmerized not saying a word.

"Now this is how you tease someone." I said moving my head to look at the other ones. But I didn't expect Forth to wrap his hands around my waist. I turned back to look at him and we stared at each other for a while. He was the first one to move pulling me closer until our lips touched. His kiss was aggressive but I wasn't backing off so I started kissing him back. The fact was that he was a good kisser. I got lost in it for a moment running my hands through his hair while I could feel his hands running everywhere. But then I noticed them going lower. This was feeling so good that I didn't even care.

"Wow wow wow stop that! We are in public!" Said Lam and suddenly they all started yelling breaking us apart. I pulled out panting and Forth looked at me stealing one last kiss before I got out of his lap. I took a beer trying to forget what just happened and how I enjoyed it.

We all started drinking again and the more we drank the more strongly Forth was coming on to me. He was just teasing nothing serious but the others were having fun with it. Everything changed when two girls approached our table. They sat down besides Forth.

"We just got here and we saw you two. We were wondering if you wanted to have some fun." Said the one closest to Forth and he looked at them with a serious face. The atmosphere of the table changing instantly. Everyone was quietly waiting for Forth's answer who's mood has changed from happy to murderous.

"No thank you, it's just us guys today." Said Forth and the girls pouted. I was surprised since the girls were hot. They turned to look at me before the girl spoke again.

"What about you?" She asked biting her lip and trying to look seductive. Before I could answer I thought I heard Forth beside me let out a low growl. I looked at him confused for a second and he answered for me.

"He's not available either." He said moving to block their view of me. The girls looked taken aback since Forth's voice was now cold. They quickly got up and left and nobody at the table said anything. We were all quiet for a while. I was lost in thought and Forth still seemed annoyed. Park broke the silence.

"Let's drink this is what we came here for." Said Park grabbing a beer and everyone took the opportunity to resume their chatter. Slowly everything went back to normal and Forth was back to joking around after a while. I was still confused on the way he acted so I kept drinking. At the end of the night I was wasted and the only thing I remember was Phana and Forth arguing about something. Then Phana came and helped me into my car. Then I don't remember anything else until I was back at my bed and Phana mumbled something about talking tomorrow or something like that before I drifted off to sleep again.

A.N.
So here it is as promised second update today! I don't know if I will update tomorrow though so until next time see you! Stay safe everyone!