Unexpected (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

I was packing my stuff for tomorrow when I remembered I hadn't reminded Forth. I quickly sent a message to him. I really hope that he remembered or I am going to be pissed. I waited for a while and finally he texted back.

-yeah I'm packing right now. Are you picking me up or should I arrive at you dorm?- he texted and I smiled relieved. I was worried he wouldn't come for a second.

-I'll pick you up.- I texted him before closing my suitcase.

-ok then see you.-

I looked at the time and noticed it was already nearing midnight. I've been packing for a while now that I think about it. I decided to go to sleep since I have to be up real early so I climbed into bed after turning off the lights. My alarm started ringing at exactly 5am. I groaned getting up. I sent a text to Forth telling him I'll be picking him up soon before I went to the bathroom. After I took a bath and washed my teeth I checked my phone and still Forth hadn't answered. I was getting worried but I decided to finish dressing up before panicking. After I was all done and was locking my dorm I remembered Forth still hadn't answered. I grabbed my phone calling him but he didn't pick up. If he is still sleeping I am going to kill him.

I drove as fast as I could to his dorm. Luckily I knew where his room was. I was so mad yesterday he said he was coming! When I was in front of his door I started banging as loud as I could.

"Jeez I'm coming!" Yelled Forth and I stopped knocking.

"Forth Jaturapoom you better be ready to go or I am taking you in your pijamas I don't fucking care." I said and I heard him laugh before opening the door.

"I am awake since five." He said and I sighed relieved.

"Why didn't you answer me!" I said and he looked at me confused.

"Oh I think my phone is on silent mode." He said smiling sheepishly.

"Whatever let's go!" I said and he nodded grabbing a few things before locking his door.

"Is it far?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, we should arrive by lunch. Anyway I decided to leave a bit early so we could stop to have breakfast on the way." I said and he nodded. I put his things on my car and we left. Forth wanted to drive but I didn't let him. I was damn tired still I'm seriously not a morning person but thankfully Forth was talking and distracting me so I didn't get sleepy. It was now eight and I have finally made it to my usual breakfast spot from when I come home. I stretched getting out of the car.

"I hate driving so freaking early! At least she could've let me arrive by dinner. But noooo." I whined walking in and Forth was just looking at me amused.

"Well if you arrived so late that would've meant less time with you." Said Forth and I rolled my eyes.

"Ah yeah and we wouldn't want that now." I said sarcastically.

"You're grumpy did you get enough sleep." He said looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I slept not as much as usually but enough. I'm just not a morning person." I said and he nodded.

"Well I can tell" he laughed and I glared at him.

Soon they came to take our order. I had my usual eggs and bacon with a side of pancakes and Forth decided to try the same. The waitress returned quickly with our order and we started eating.

"So how far are we now?" Asked Forth and I thought about it.

"Well we are a little bit more than halfway there. I'm guessing another hour and a half maybe two?" I said and he nodded.

"Ok then I'm driving this time." He said and I started to protest.

"You don't have to." I said and this time he glared at me.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. You are clearly tired of driving. Besides I like to drive." He said and I decided not to fight him because I really didn't want to drive anymore.

"Fine do whatever you want." I said and he grinned. After we were done I paid for the food which was another fight with Forth but I was the one who invited him so it was the least I could do. In the end he let me because we couldn't keep wasting time. This time I was the one entertaining Forth. He wanted me to sleep but he didn't know the way so I refused. It was fun but I was getting tired. I only slept like four and a half hours yesterday because I couldn't fall asleep instantly. I yawned and Forth glared at me.

"I told you, you should have slept!" He said and I shrugged.

"You still don't know the way now shut up and drive." I said and he did. Soon we were finally arriving. We left the car in the drive way and proceeded to walk inside the house. A maid quickly came to take our luggage and she seemed confused seeing I had a guest. No one was expecting me to bring someone.

"Take it all to my room he will be staying with me." I said and she nodded disappearing quickly with the luggage. Forth followed me around the house till we finally found my mother sitting at the back in a table with my father.

"Beam you've arrived what a surprise." She said and I rolled my eyes. She looked at Forth from head to toe before she continued talking. "You didn't tell me you were bringing someone." She said sternly and I smirked while Forth looked awkward.

"Yeah well I didn't want to come either so." I said grabbing Forth's hand and dragging him towards the table to sit down. My mother looked at our hands before turning to look at me.

"Are you a couple? Are you introducing me to your boyfriend?" She said and Forth started coughing while I laughed.

"He's my friend who was staying alone too during break so I brought him with me. I figured with him here I wouldn't be so miserable." I said and she rolled her eyes before turning to look at Forth.

"Well welcome to my home. What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Forth, thank you for having me even if it was unexpected. I thought Beam had informed you after inviting me." Said Forth looking at me and I smiled sheepishly while shrugging my shoulders.

"He's always like that. Full of surprised aren't you Beam." She said and I smiled while nodding which made her angry but she couldn't say anything. Soon they served lunch and we mostly ate quietly besides my mom making small talk with Forth. Finally it was over and we left towards my room.

"Well that was interesting." Said Forth when we were almost on the second floor.

"We don't have a very good relationship. I don't even know why she wants me here. If you weren't here we would've just ate in silence and I would've left to come to my room. I mean it's not much difference but at least I'm not alone now that you're here." I started to ramble and Forth seemed amused.

"It's ok let's just have fun all right?" He said and I nodded.

"But I'm tired now." I said and he laughed.

"I'm kinda tired too I finished packing at one and woke up at five." He said and I throw myself to the bed.

"Come on let's take a nap." I said patting the bed. It was a king sized bed so the both of us could fit comfortably.

"All right I agree with that." He said lying down on the other side of the bed. We didn't talk after that so I slowly drifted off to sleep.

A.N.

So I was thinking about it and the purpose of this book was to write one shots which let's be real it didn't happen hahahaha. But they were still short stories you know? And now they are becoming longer. So I was thinking that maybe it's time to start closing this book and start posting the stories separately? I'm still not sure what I'm going to do but I want your opinion. What would you like? Should I continue writing on here or from now on post them as individual? I would obviously finish this one first and all the other stories would remain here but the new ones would be posted as individual books.