Loyal (part 8)

Beam's P.O.V.

I was finally content with my life again. After I decided to let Forth into my life again things have been better. We hang out and talk like normal friends. There are still times when I miss being more than friends specially when I see my friends with their boyfriends. But I'm starting to think that Forth and I don't work as a couple. I mean I do miss having him close in that sense like a couple should. Everything was great from the sex to the late night talks. But I just can't with his jealousy and trust issues. He wasn't a saint either and I never held it against him. Thats the only thing keeping me apart from him but how can we be in a relationship if he doesn't trust me? What if the next time he gets mad he accuses me of cheating again? I can't live like that. Besides we are fine now everything is back to normal. We are going to the movies right now because he wants to see the new avengers movie and after our friends are meeting us to go to the bar that's close by.

"Ready to go?" Said Forth entering my apartment.

"You know, you should knock first." I said before grabbing my shoes.

"Why? You always leave the door open." He said and I looked at him sternly.

"Yeah I should start closing it. But you need to stop barging in. What if I'm in here with someone?" I said and he looked hurt.

"Yeah, sorry." He said and I noticed his mood change. It was the truth though. We need to start accepting that one day someone else will come into our lives. The ride to the cinema was silent Forth seemed to be lost in thought and I let him be. He had already bought the tickets so we just had to buy the snacks before heading in. The movie was good but I didn't care much for it since I hadn't seen a lot of the previous movies.

After it was done we headed towards our friends. Mings cousin who have always had a major crush on Forth was here. This instantly put me in a bad mood since she quickly started talking to him.

"Let's think of another place to go, we passed the bar that's close to here on our way and it was already packed." Said Pha.

"Hmm I think it's the only one in this area." Said Kit.

"You guys think about it. I'm going to the bathroom first." I said and they nodded. I left already annoyed. I felt like I didn't belong now that Phana had Wayo, Kit had Ming and I knew Mings cousin Elle will cling to Forth all night. He's single this time so maybe I will have to witness Forth moving on. I went quickly to the bathroom. As I was walking back to the group I stopped midway. I didn't want to join them anymore specially since Elle was clinging up to Forth I feel left out. Suddenly someone stood beside me.

"So who's the one that's got you like that?" Asked the guy who stood beside me. I looked him over he was tall and very handsome.

"Excuse me." I said raising an eyebrow and he smiled. Wow he has a nice smile too.

"I know the feeling very well. I broke up with my boyfriend not long ago. You remind me of how I felt when I looked at him talking and laughing like nothing happened." He said and I sighed.

"Well you're right, it that asshole you see the girl talking to." I replied.

"Ohh so what are you going to do are you joining them? That seems like torture specially since everyone has seemed to paired up." The handsome stranger who's name I still didn't know asked.

"I have to they already know I'm here I just left for the bathroom." I said sadly.

"That's too bad, I was supposed to meet my ex today but I saw him talking with a girl. Not only that but someone he almost left me for. Guess this time I won't stand in their way. I managed to leave before he saw me. Now I'm just going to drown my sorrows in alcohol but good luck." He said patting my back before turning around.