Drunk kisses (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

Yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss all night so I decided to do something about it. He can't just come and kiss me as he pleases he had to have a reason too right? Maybe he likes me too. Since he was the one who started both kisses maybe he hasn't realized that I feel the same way too. But I don't want to get ahead of myself so I'm just going to go and talk with him. I was determined so as soon as class was over I drove to the engineering faculty. I'm just hoping he didn't go out to eat. I parked my car and started walking around trying to find Forth. I was nervous but I was trying not to think much about it because I didn't want to chicken out. As I was walking I bumped into Lam and Tul.

"Beam? What are you doing here?" Asked Lam.

"Oh hey Lam, Tul. I was looking for Ming." I said the first thing that can't to my mind. Dammit why am I so stupid.

"He's not here. I saw him a while ago and he was leaving to take care of Kit who is sick." Said Tul looking confused.

"Oh well I'll just leave them." I said turning around cursing myself. I can't do anything right I thought walking away. They catch up to me quickly with Tul putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Wait you're already here come on have lunch with us." Tul said and Lam agreed nodding his head.

"I think I should leave." I said already regretting coming here. I was getting more and more nervous about seeing Forth after our kiss yesterday.

"Why? Come on I'll even treat you. Don't tell this to the others but you're our favorite from the crazy doc gang." He said and I laughed out loud.

"You know what just because of that I'll stay." I said and Lam cheered.

"You're mean you didn't even say that you liked us too. I'm changing sides then Kit is my favorite." Said Tul and I pouted.

"Ow come on! You guys know I like you!" I said slapping the back of his head and Lam laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" Said Tul smacking Lams head.

"Hey!" Said Lam getting mad and they started play fighting. This guys seriously.

"Come on stop fighting I'm hungry." I whined and they rolled their eyes but listened. They started walking and I followed them. They always ate together so Forth must be waiting for them with the others.

"You didn't even want to have lunch with us five minutes ago." Mumbled Tul and I glared at him. He just raised his hands up in defeat and I smiled. We walked towards their lunch table and I was so focused on fighting with this two idiots that I forgot what I came here for until I was sitting at the table. I looked around quickly but didn't find Forth. Lam and Tul left to buy food and I looked at Max and Park who where already seating there.

"Long time no see." Said Park.

"We saw each other at the bar not long ago." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, when Forth kissed you how could we forget." Added Max and I rolled my eyes again but I could feel my face heating up.

"Speaking of Forth where is he?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"Forth? He left to see his girlfriend. Apparently he fucked up yesterday so he needs to make it up to her today." He said and I was completely shocked but I tried to keep my face as expressionless as possible.

"Oh so he has a girlfriend now?" I asked trying not to show that I was affected by what he said.

"Well technically no he's still courting her. But we can tell he really likes her so it's just a matter of time until she gives in. He has this dumb lovesick look all day and spent a lot of time trying to come up with ways to bump into her. Apparently he had made some progress but he fucked up yesterday pretty bad. He's been worried all day so he left as soon as class was dismissed. He didn't tell us what he did thought so maybe it's really bad." He said and I was shocked. Thankfully Lam and Tul arrived with the food and we started eating and they all started chatting animatedly but I was lost in thought.

He already liked someone else and a girl. How could I compete with that? But then why did he kissed me yesterday? Shit Max said he fucked up yesterday. Was it because he kissed me? Did she find out about that and now shes mad about it? Dammit I should've known I was right to feel uneasy around him. I should've stay as far away from him as I could. I finished my lunch quickly and joined the conversation for a while so they wouldn't suspect anything. I was feeling heartbroken but at the same time I was mad. I felt like I was being played.

"I should leave I have class soon." I said standing up and saying my goodbyes. In that moment Forth entered the food court with a girl beside him. We locked eyes for a second before he looked away. I felt so betrayed in that moment. The guys started cheering for him as he was arriving with who I presume is his new girlfriend. Thankfully I was on my way out anyway so I just turned around and left without anyone questioning me. I was so mad right now he was the one who kissed me not the other way around. So that's why he was saying sorry then I thought getting even madder if that was possible. I left the engineering as fast as I could going home instead of returning to take my last class of the day.