Last First Kiss (part 7) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

I cancelled the wedding it was a stupid idea from the start. Thankfully my mom supported me even though she was mad. It also wasn't fair to Knock and Korn who were now in a relationship. It should be them getting married.

It's been two weeks since Forth disappeared. As far as I knew he hasn't contacted anybody but they don't seem as worried as me so they probably know where he is they're just not allowed to tell me. When I got out of class I started my search again and ended in his dorm room which is always empty. I use the spare key he gave me a while ago to enter. Everything was exactly as the day before. I sighed sadly and decided to stay here for the night in case he came back. I took a bath and put on one of his hoodies that still smelled like him.

I was thinking of going home again tomorrow since we have a few days off from school. But I didn't want to leave without knowing he was ok. I can't believe my insecurities took away the thing I loved the most. I sighed laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. I wish he was here with me talking about stupid things just getting to know each other. He would sneakily distract me and put his head on my chest and made me caress his hair. How I miss those moments I though sadly. I was looking at pictures of us in my phone trying to fall asleep when I heard someone unlock the door. I sat up surprised and my heart started beating faster, I looked at the door expectantly. When Forth entered the room I couldn't believe it. He approached the bed and I couldn't believe how happy I was to finally see him.

"FORTH!" I screamed jumping up from the bed to hug him. I was relieved to see he was fine. It hurt that he wasn't responding to my hug but I knew I deserved worst than that. I was feeling so many emotions right now that I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. I pulled back smiling and wiped the tears from my face. "I am so relieved you're ok I was so worried."

"What are you doing here?" He said coldly.

"I'm sorry for being here I just missed you. Don't worry I'm not going to bother you I'll just leave now." I said starting to gather my things.

"It's late, you can crash here." He said without turning to look at me when I was about to open the door.

"Are you sure? I think it's better if I leave though." I replied not knowing what I should do.

"Beam, I said you should stay." He said firmly and I sighed just nodding at him. He went to take a bath and I didn't even know what to do. I sat on the small couch that was going to be my bed for tonight. I think even my car would be more comfortable than this I thought mad. But at least I am close to him and I can sleep peacefully knowing he is ok. With that in mind i curled up in the small couch and close my eyes. I was exhausted after not being able to sleep well since he left. Hearing the sound of the shower running and knowing he was there brought peace to me and I was able to drift off to sleep.

I felt some discomfort and I woke up to see that Forth was picking me up from the couch. I snuggled closer to his chest before I realized what was happening and I turned to look at him confused. But he didn't realize I woke up and proceeded to take me to the bed. When he put me down he realized I had woken up.

"I'm not that cruel to let you sleep there." He said getting on the bed beside me.

"Thank you." I whispered and he didn't say anything just turned around to sleep. I did the same drifting off to sleep again looking at his back.

When I woke up the next morning he wasn't beside me. I was seriously questioning if he was really here when I saw him in the kitchen.

"Can we talk?" I said approaching him and I saw him hesitate. "You don't have to talk but I would appreciate it if you would listen to me. There's just some things I need to say to you please. I promise I'll leave after that." I continued trying to convince him.