The Bet (part 13)

Beam's P.O.V.

I decided to put an end to all this nonsense already. This was getting out of control. Somehow even though I knew what he was doing I still fell in his trap. Now I have feelings for him which complicate things. This was not something I was expecting but it happened. I am not willing to admit that though. But since he said he likes me I am going to come clean and tell him that I knew everything since the beginning. Now I just need to say this to him. But when? I was expecting him to come have lunch with me today but here I am all alone. I had just finished my food when my phone started ringing. It was Lam.

-Why are you bothering me so early?- I said jokingly but Lam took a while to respond. I was about to hang up thinking it was a mistake when he started talking.

-Beam we need your help! Some guys ambushed Forth in the parking lot and he is hurt. Can you come?- he said and before he finished I was already up and walking to my car.

-I'll be there in five.- I said hurrying to get to my car. I turned it on and started driving to the engineering faculty. I got there as fast as I could. Instantly I saw Park and Lam next to Forth who was lying on a bench not too far away from my car.

"How did this happen!" I said feeling hurt when I saw how badly beat up Forth was.

"We don't know! He always fights and it never ended like this! We don't know what happened! I was with Park since he was going to have lunch with you. Fifteen minutes later a freshman came looking for us saying he was hurt in the parking lot." Said Lam and I knew he was worried. I approached Forth who was just laying on the bench with his eyes closed.

"Are you ok?" I asked and he nodded looking away.

"One of you go bring me the first aid kit that's on my car. Or do you want me to bring you to the infirmary?" I said and he shook his head no. "Wait why are you only nodding? You can talk right?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah." He answered again looking away from me. I decided to leave him be for now while I got to work. I pulled up his t-shirt and even Park and Lam gasped. Big bruises were starting to form and they looked really bad. He also got some cuts. It was definitely worst than the first time. I checked him for broken ribs which miraculously he didn't have any. He was groaning and I felt bad for him. I started treating his wounds as carefully as I could. I made Park help me sit him down so I could bandage his stomach before I went to his face. He had a few minor cuts. Seems like they focused on his stomach mostly. I felt so sad seeing him like this. While I was cleaning the wounds in his face he was trying to look away. Is he embarrassed? I wanted to say something but I decided against it. I'll just let him be for now.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked and he shook his head. I inspected him over just to make sure but he seemed alright. I cleaned his knuckles which were bloody from fighting.

"Help me take him to my dorm. I will take care of him." I said to Park and Lam.

"No, it's ok. I can take care of myself." Said Forth and I glared at him.

"I wasn't asking you. You are hurt! There's no discussion you are staying with me until you get better." I said turning to Park and Lam. "Help me bring him to my car or I'll do it alone." I said and Lam sighed.

"Let's do what he says." Said Lam walking towards Forth. He tried to fight them.

"Stop it! You are just going to hurt yourself more and this time I will be the one killing you instead of taking care of you!" I said mad and he stopped moving letting Park and Lam help him get his stubborn ass to my car.

"You will need help carrying him upstairs too we are coming with you." Said Lam and I nodded.

"I'll take my bike so we can leave after." Said Park before disappearing.