Annoying freshman

Beam's P.O.V.

I was having a peaceful lunch by myself until an annoying engineering guy approached my table. He sat down across from me like he owned the place and stole my drink. I looked at him annoyed before rolling my eyes.

"Asshole you better buy me another one." I said.

"I've had a really bad day and I'm so freaking tired have mercy on me." He replied finishing my drink.

"It's not my fault they picked you as the head hazer. Besides you accepted to do it so deal with it." I replied.

"I don't mind doing it. But there's this kid who's so damn difficult to deal with. Seriously I want to beat him up. He has made all the freshmen rally behind him in support with every stupid thing that he does." He said frustrated.

"Well if I remember correctly you where that annoying kid when you were a freshman." I said letting out a chuckle and he glared at me.

"God bless Arthit's heart for having to deal with me. But seriously this kid is even worst." He said frustrated.

"I have to meet this kid then he sounds awesome. I mean worst than you screaming in front of all the freshmen and hazers that you were going to make Arthit your wife was epic. You are saying this kid is worst than you? I need to see it with my own eyes." I said and he glared at me.

"BEAM!" He said frustrated.

"Oh my dear brother Kongpob you know what they say Karma is a bitch." I replied calmly and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well this bitch is dragging you too because guess what? I talked with your Dean today and he agreed to let me recruit some medical students to assist during Sotus and I can personally chose them. Guess who I chose dear brother." Said Kong smirking.

"You didn't." I said not believing him.

"Oh but I did. I came to tell you that you are the head of the medical team. I told my boys to set up a tent for you. This kids are about to be punished thanks to that brat so you will have lots of patients. Tell your friends we need about five people. Ah you also start today. You just have to show up we will set everything else." Said Kong with a smug look on his face.

"You idiot! Out of all the people here you had to choose me! I'm telling Arthit to punish you for being mean to me." I said proud of my idea.

"Jokes on you he already knows and he didn't pity you!" He said and I gasped.

"Ah you both are traitors." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'll see you later!" He said standing up and leaving. I picked up my things too before heading to class. I used my charm while talking with two of my classmates who agreed to volunteer at the Sotus meeting. When I was done informing them I walked to Phana and Kit who had arrived.

"If you have plans for the evening cancel them." I said and they both looked at me confused.

"What? Why?" Asked Kit.

"Kong talked to the Dean and he let him recruit people to help during Sotus and that idiot just passed down the task to me. I need two more people I already recruited two girls so with you two we make five." I explained.

"Come on seriously! Just use your charm on another couple of girls. They will surely say yes." Whined Phana.

"Shut it Phana I helped you in the moon competition without complaining. Before you start whining too Kit let me remind you I helped you a lot with Ming." I said crossing my arms.

"I wasn't going to refuse." Said Kit putting his arms up in surrender.

"Fine I'll take Wayo to sushi after Sotus then." Whined Pha again.