Never forget (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

We ordered our food but I was still distracted. I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was forgetting something. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I had thought that I gained all of my memory back after the accident. So why am I feeling this way? and why can't I remember then? Usually when I felt like this it meant that I was about to remember something but nothing is happening. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had forgotten I was in a date with Forth until he talked.

"Beam, are you sure you're ok? We can go if you want?" He said looking at me concerned.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling good." I replied sadly. I just have one date to change his mind and I can't focus. He stood up and I thought he was going to leave but he came to my side.

"Come one lets go." He said grabbing my hand.

"B-but... the food and..." I started to say but he was just pulling me along with him. The waiter walked towards us.

"Sir what's wrong? Can I help you guys with something?" He said looking at us concerned because we were walking out.

"He doesn't feel good so we are leaving. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this should cover the food you can keep the change." Forth said handing the waiter some money.

"Your food just came out if you wait a second I can pack it so you can take it." He said politely.

"Ok, we'll wait thank you." I said before Forth could decline. He looked at me. "We shouldn't waste food, ok? Besides you must be hungry." I mumbled. He sighed before grabbing both my hands in his.

"Sorry you just made me worry. Let's find a more quiet place to eat then ok?" He said in a softer tone and I just melted. He's always been cold and distant towards me and now he's just so caring. It's not good for my heart. He patted my hair before turning to the waiter who just came back with the food.

"Thank you so much. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Forth's said taking the food.

"Don't worry about it. It was my pleasure serving you hope you come back soon." Said the waiter before excusing himself. We walked to my car.

"Give me the keys I'm driving." He said and I complied. I was distracted so it wasn't a good idea for me to drive.

"Where should we go?" He asked me.

"Let's just go to my dorm please." I said and he drove quietly. We stopped in front of my building and got out.

"I should leave." He said scratching the back of his head.

"No please I know I already ruined everything but let's just eat first please." I said not wanting him to leave. He nodded and followed me upstairs. When we entered my apartment he seemed a little uncomfortable. Maybe it's because it's his first time here.

"You can go to the balcony I'll bring the food." I said walking to the kitchen. He went straight to the balcony. I walked up to the balcony and somehow the sight of Forth sitting there seemed familiar. By this point I was a 100% sure that I knew him since before. But why haven't I remembered him? Most importantly why are they hiding this fact from me. Who was he to me then? This time we were eating but we were both silent. I was lost in my thoughts. When suddenly I felt a really bad headache starting. It was the same feeling but stronger. The only thing I heard was Forth screaming my name before I passed out.

Forth's P.O.V.

This was all my damn fault I always end up hurting him. I picked up Beam after he passed out and took him to his bed. I should've stopped going to that damn coffee shop every month on the day of our anniversary. But I just couldn't stop. It was the only day I allowed myself to see you. At first I started because I just missed you so much and I liked to remember how we always came here for our anniversary because you loved that place. It was our place; where we met, had our first date and I even asked you to be my boyfriend there. The place just hold so many memories of us so I kept going every month and I'd spent the whole day there just thinking about the moments we shared. Then you started coming in too. Every month you came in the day of our anniversary too and I looked forward to it because it was the only day I could have you close. I realized something was wrong when Pha and Kit came with you and I was right. Later that day they contacted me telling me that you had fallen for me again. I wont lie for a second I was happy. I thought maybe we'd get another chance at this. After all you found your way back to me. But I then again life doesn't work out that way. I didn't want to start over after all we've been through I wanted what we used to have. But that wasn't possible. When I walked away that day at the hospital when you didn't remember me it wasn't because I stopped loving you. I had a reason for leaving and it was still keeping us apart. Nothing had changed. I stayed beside him and grabbed my phone to call Pha. He picked up quickly.

"What did you do?" He yelled mad.

"Nothing Pha I tried to get this over with but he was grabbing his head and said he was feeling unwell so I took him back to his dorm and he insisted we still eat the food and I was trying to get out of here as fast as possible but he started grabbing his head again and he fainted." I rambled on. By this point I was crying I couldn't deal with my emotions. I heard Pha sigh before he answered.

"I'll be there soon with Kit. I'm already on my way but you know what this means right? When he wakes up he's probably gonna remember everything Forth. What are you gonna do?" He asked concerned.

"I already tried to run away from him and it wasn't possible. This time I am not going anywhere. He will be the one to decide. Whatever he wants that's what I'll do. If he doesn't want to see me again this time I'll leave forever. I was thinking of finishing my studies abroad anyway. It was too hard seeing him go on with his life." I said sadly.

"Y-you are l-leaving me again." I heard Beam say. It was low more of a whisper. I just froze in my spot. The phone call with Pha completely forgotten. The only thing I could hear right now was my heart thumping loudly. Does he remember me now? Or does he think we're still on a date? I turned around and saw there were tears streaming down his face. He was just sitting there looking at his lap.

"Beam..." I didn't know what to say. He probably remembers everything so he should hate me right? What if I ask him and he doesn't remember? I don't think my heart can take that a second time. I was about to talk again when Pha and Kit entered the room looking worried.

A.N.

Sorry for the late update! I wrote this a couple of times because I kept hating how it turned out. Overall I'm happy with this outcome so I hope you enjoyed it.