Last first kiss (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling at me. I looked around a bit disoriented for a second before grabbing my phone. It was 9 am I sighed it's way too early. As I made my way downstairs I noticed she was already cooking.

"Finally you wake up! I've been calling you for a while." She said barely even turning to look at me.

"Mom it's way too early. I barely get to sleep in." I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah but you need to get ready! Also help me clean out a little please."

"Fine." I replied standing up reluctantly. The house was clean so I just picked up a few stuff that were out of place. Still it took me a while so when I was done I went to take a bath and get ready. When I came out looking as best as I could I heard the doorbell ring. I instantly went back up to my room feeling embarrassed I was supposed to meet my fiancé. This is just too weird I thought. It didn't take long for mom to call me so I had to walk back down and introduced myself.

As I was walking down suddenly all eyes were on me and I felt awkward but smiled at them nonetheless. I instantly took notice of the guy standing there and I felt like I had seen him before but couldn't put my finger where. He was a big guy bigger than me at least and tall. He was handsome you couldn't deny that but still Forth was better in my opinion.

"This is Beam my son. Beam hun this are my friend you have already met them and their son Knock." She said introducing us. As soon as she said his name I remembered where I knew him from. He was the guy Max one of Forth's friend was in love with. He was a student in the same university but he was from the architecture faculty.

During our meal we didn't talk much since our parents where the ones keeping the conversation flowing. But after we were done they went to talk outside and left us alone.

"This is awkward." I said once we were alone.

"Yeah, sometimes I can't believe this stuff. I mean an arranged marriage in this time. It just sounds ridiculous." He said and I let out a relieved sighed. I was glad that he thinks the same. This morning I was thinking and I was worried he would want this for real.

"Yeah to be honest the only reason I agree to this was because it would help my mom and I would be too busy to find love. I am focusing on my studies." I said letting it all out in the open that I wasn't here to fall in love.

"I thought you were with Forth?" He said looking at me confused and I instantly could feel the heat on my cheeks.

"No, most people seem to think that but we are just friends." I replied surprised that he knew me.

"But you don't want him as a friend." He said looking at me knowingly.

"How do you even know who we are?" I asked embarrassed trying to change the topic.

"That stupid friend of yours Korn said he is trying to court me and he talks a lot about all of you." He said and I looked at him surprised.

"Korn finally confessed! God I've missed so much trying to get good grades." I replied sadly. "Anyway do you like him? Are you going to give him a chance?" I said looking at him and now he was the one blushing.

"I don't know we will see what happens." He said but by the look on his face I knew he liked him too.

"Wait if you like him why did you agree to this?" I asked confused.

"I didn't have an option but when they told me it was you I'd figured you'd do something since you were with Forth." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry but it's ok this is not real anyway. We can do this for our parents sake and then get a divorce later on. I won't stop you from being with Korn or anything." I said and he agreed.

We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other and I can confidently say we were friends by the end of it. Our parents were pleased to see us get along even if it wasn't in the way they wanted. After they left I went to my room to gather my things. I was leaving today too and it was getting late for me to drive back. My mom came into my room.

"Thanks for doing this hun you are the best son a mother could ask for." She said and I turned to give her a hug.

"You're welcome it isn't that much trouble anyway I think besides Knock it's a good person and we already established no feelings will be involved." I said and she smiled at me.

"I'm leaving then I know you have to leave soon too for a business trip. I'll see you soon." I said giving her one last hug.

"Don't forget to call me when you arrive and please try not to suffer for that guy I don't like to see you sad." I just gave her a smile and nodded before leaving.

When I was on my car I grabbed my phone. I noticed a few missed messages but I ignored them going straight to the group chat that contain both the crazy doc gang and the engineering boys.

From Beam: let's all hang out tomorrow I have something to tell you.

After they all quickly agreed I turned my phone off and focused on driving back home.

A.N.

You all thought is was going to be Forth didn't you. But no I have something else in mind for this one. Anyways another update! even I am surprised hahaha but enjoy this because this probably isn't gonna happen often sadly.