Drunk Kisses (part 4)

Forth's P.O.V.

I went out to look for Beam as soon as class was over. I wanted to make things right after kissing Beam two times without his consent. I just couldn't resist him. But if I wanted an opportunity to at least court him then I have to make thing right first so that he would at least think about giving me a chance. Ugh why did I have to be so stupid and just kiss him out of no where. He did respond though but still I'm guessing he's going to be mad.

As I arrived at his faculty I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked for him but he was nowhere to be found. After buying something to eat I returned to my faculty feeling pretty bummed out. I was walking in when I heard the boys cheering in my table which confused me. Then I saw him, Beam, what is he doing here? Was he here this whole time while I was looking for him? Dammit. As we made eye contact he glared at me and I looked away feeling guilty. Did he came to yell at me or something then? Is it because I kissed him and left? When I looked back Beam was leaving. I wanted to chase after him but he seemed mad so maybe I should give him some time to cool off. As I approached the table where my friends were eating I heard them cheering again the same as when I entered which I still don't know why.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I asked looking at them confused. They were quiet for a second looking at something before they all turned to look at me confused.

"Wasn't that your girlfriend?" Asked Lam dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about? Since when do I have a girlfriend?" I asked starting to get mad.

"But you said you liked someone and you've had this love sick puppy look all week and then you said you messed up yesterday so we assumed you had a girlfriend." Explained Tul and I looked at them confused.

"Why did you instantly assume I have a girlfriend? But since you're all being this nosy and stupid I'll tell you. I like Beam and I'm trying to court him but I messed up because I kissed him again yesterday so I went over there to apologize and it turns out he was here all along." I replied.

"W-what?" Said Max and I saw how the color drained from his face and a guilty look appeared.

"Max what did you do?" I asked mad.

"Shit Forth I didn't know." He said trying to defend himself.

"I'm not going to repeat it again. What the fuck did you do?" I asked and my patience was running dangerously low.

"I kind of told him you had a girlfriend and like us he may have thought the girl walking beside you was your girlfriend." He said very fast but I could understand. I stayed frozen for a second before I burst.

"You little shit I am going to kill you." I said trying to grab him but he was faster and quickly stood up running away. I was about to follow him when Lam and Park stopped me.

"Fighting with Max isn't going to help anything just go and find Beam and tell him what happened." Said Lam.

"I am going to right after I beat his ass." I screamed trying to free myself.

"Either you calm down or we keep wasting time here." Said Lam sternly and I stopped fighting trying to calm down. After a while they let me go. I glared at Max before turning around and leaving.

Now things got a hundred times more complicated dammit. I need to talk to him as soon as possible. But where is he? Did he return to his faculty? Or did he went somewhere else? I decided to try my luck texting Pha asking for Beam's whereabouts. But after a few minutes passed and he hadn't responded I realized I wasn't going to get anything from him. I sighed frustratedly I can't seem to do anything right anymore. I was thinking if I should go over to his dorm to see if he was there when my phone rang I quickly picked it up when I noticed it was Phana.