Scared

Beam's P.O.V.

I walk into class with a purpose in mind. I quickly spotted Pha and Kit sitting and went towards them. I stood in front of them and put my arms on the table making them turn their attention towards me.

"Today we are going to the bar. Just the three of us and you can't say no! We haven't gone out together the three of us in ages" I said pointing my finger at them. They hesitated for a while before Kit replied.

"Fine I'm in, Ming is busy today anyways"

I looked over at Pha. He seemed troubled.

"I'll go but nothing crazy we are just going to chill. That means no girls either I don't want problems with Wayo" Pha stayed crossing his arms.

"Fine by me! Pha you pick us up then since I'm assuming Wayo won't let you get wasted" I said. He glared at me but nodded nonetheless.

The day went by uneventfully. It was now seven and I was combing my hair waiting for Pha to pick me up. I heard a knock on my door then Kit yelled.

"Beam let's go Phana is waiting for us downstairs"

"I'm coming!" I yelled back looking at the mirror for the last time before picking up my phone and wallet. I opened the door and Kit was standing there waiting for me.

"Let's go," I said locking the door.

"You better not leave us tonight for some girl Beam or Pha is gonna be hella mad," he said seriously.

"Don't worry I'm not in the mood for that today. I just wanna have a beer and spend some time with my best friends" I said messing his hair.

"Hey, you little shit!" He said about to hit me when Pha yelled.

"C'mon we are not even in the car and you two are already fighting! You are so childish"

"Sorry Dad," we both said at the same time then high five. He just rolled his eyes and waited for us to get in the car.

We arrived at the club shortly. We got in and people were looking at us. Normally, we attract a lot of attention wherever we go. I saw girls trying to get my attention from the corner of my eye but like I said earlier I wasn't in the mood. Soon we reached our table and I ordered us some drinks. We were chatting at first but after an hour the conversation started to die down when both of my stupid friends started paying attention to their phones. I just continued drinking and refusing the girls who came to me.

Pha's P.O.V.

I was texting my dear boyfriend N'Yo after being dragged by Beam to the bar. I wasn't too fond of the idea but complied because as Beam said it's been a while since we hanged together just the three of us. I was so focused on my phone I didn't notice Beam was drinking more than usual until he stood up and had to grab me to not fall down.

"Woah Beam you're drunk!" I said grabbing his hand to help him balance himself.

"I want to go!" He said trying to pull his hand from me.

"Ok we are going just sit here for a minute until Kit goes to pay and then we'll leave," I said giving some money to Kit.

"Why the hell did you get so drunk so early," I asked.

"It's your fault! You didn't pay attention to me! You all get tired of me! And he will too Pha! He will get tired of me!" Said Beam. I looked at him and he had tears forming in his eyes. I was so confused.

"Who is gonna get tired of you Beam?" I asked concerned. I haven't seen Beam hanging out with someone new. Plus he's talking about a he? Is he into men now? It dawned on me that Kit and I have been such bad friends after we got into a relationship.