Babysitting (part 15)

Beam's P.O.V.

A couple of weeks had passed since Tul last stayed with us. Tomorrow is Max's birthday so Forth and I are currently on our way to pick him up. Thankfully his mom agreed to let him come with us to Forth's house for the weekend. Today is Friday and we had the day off so we are heading to Forths house early. Nobody knows of our relationship and we still are unsure if we should tell his family. We don't want to take the attention from Max's birthday. At noon we arrived to pick up Tul.

"Yay! I am going to see Max! And Ae! We will have so much fun." Yelled Tul running around. His mom looked at us apologetically.

"He's extra excited today will you be able to handle him?" Asked Tul's mom and I nodded.

"Yeah I am sure we will be fine." I said.

"Here I packed all of his stuff if something happens you can call me any time." She said.

"Of course, don't worry we will take care of him with our lives." I said and Forth nodded quickly.

"Ok I trust you with him." She said bending to his height. "Be well behaved Tul! I love you and I will see you on Monday OK?" She said and Tul nodded hugging her.

"Thank you for letting me go." He said then ran towards Forth who picked him up. I had my hands full with all of his stuff. I loaded everything in the back while Forth secured him on his car seat. Soon we were ready to go. This time we planned a stop so Tul could go to the bathroom so there wasn't any trouble. We arrived at Forth's house at four. Yihwa was already there with Max as she was the one to open the door for us.

"You guys are here! I thought you were coming tomorrow! Thank God Max will have someone to play! He's barely let me take care of the preparations for tomorrow he's too excited." She said letting us in. "Max! Look who arrived." She yelled and Max came running from the kitchen.

"TUL!" He screamed when he saw him and ran to hug him which Tul happily accepted.

"MAX! I missed you!" He said hugging him tightly. We all cooed at the scene.

"Let's go to the playroom." Said Max dragging Tul with him.

"Need any help?" I asked Yihwa.

"I have almost everything prepared. But can you two take the kids out? Max's gift is arriving soon and I want it to be a surprise but he's too excited about everything and is constantly checking up on what I'm doing."

"Sure we can take them out right Forth?" I asked and Forth nodded.

"You two are life savers. Sammy was supposed to take them out but she couldn't make it today. Thank you I will leave them to you." Said Yihwa turning around towards the kitchen.

"Where should we take them?" I asked Forth.

"I don't know." Said Forth and I glared at him. "The park?" He suggested then.

"I guess we can take them there." I said going upstairs. The kids were currently playing Mario kart on the Wii.

"Want to go to the park?" I asked them and they both shook their heads no. "What? Come on it will be fun!" I said.

"But we went there last time." Complained Tul and I sighed.

"Well we want to take you out. Where do you want to go?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Oh now that I remember there's an indoor playground at the mall. It has slides, and a pit ball and lots of other things." Said Forth and that got the kids attention.

"We want to go there." Said Max and Tul nodded excited.

"Ok then lets go." I said picking up Tul and Forth picked up Max. We got Max's car seat and left to the mall. They were well behaved on the ride over since they were excited. Once we got there it was another story. They wanted to run instead of walk even if it was dangerous to run in the parking lot so we had to pick them up. Forth quickly picked up Max but Tul managed to escape my grasp. I started running behind him to catch him and I managed to catch him before he fell.