Never forget (part 5) the end

Forth's P.O.V.

Pha and Kit rushed towards Beam's side to make sure he was okay. I moved to give them some space. As I was watching them I thought about leaving. I was too scared to face him after this. I'm pretty sure that even if he remembers he hates me. I was looking at the door wondering what was best. I know I said that this time it was his decision. But I just didn't want to hear it from him that he never wants to see me again. I made my mind and was about to walk away from him this time forever.

"Don't you dare leave without talking with me first." Said Beam harshly. I flinched but didn't move from my spot. Pha and Kit looked between us before deciding to leave us alone.

"We will leave you guys alone. Beam if you need us we will be next door at Kit's dorm." Said Pha before they both walked out. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there looking at him. He patted the spot next to him on the bed. I hesitantly walked and sat down next to him.

"Do you remember everything?" I asked looking at him sadly. He nodded and I looked down he must hate me now. "I'm sorry Beam about everything. I-I c-can explain everything but before I say anything can I hug you first." I said not waiting for his reply before hugging him tightly. I couldn't hold back my tears. After a year and a half I finally had him back and I'm probably going to loose him again. I was full on sobbing and he was patting my back. He was crying too because I felt his tears wetting my shirt too. I tried to compose myself and backed away from him. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and turn to look at him. "I missed you so freaking much you can't even begin to imagine." I said wiping his tears too and caressing his cheek.

"You left me." He said sadly. "Instead of helping me remember you, you just walked away." He said sadly and it absolutely broke my heart.

"I didn't want to Beam I promise. I thought it was better for you. I just wanted what's best for you I swear on my life." I said desperately not wanting him to hate me.

"How do you know what's best for me huh? You are no different than my parents wanting to decide what's best for me." He said sounding mad but I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I knew that my parents told you to stay away from me Forth I am not stupid." My jaw dropped I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You think I'm stupid? They are my parents I know how they are. I knew they didn't approve our relationship. But instead of waking away you know what I did? I went and confront them. Because they had no right to intervine in my personal life. I love you and I wasn't going to let them get in our relationship. I was going to tell you after I talked with them but on my way I had the accident."

"I-I c-can't believe this." I stuttered. "I'm so stupid. I was the one at fault. I let them get in the middle of our relationship. I should've fight for us Beam." I said taking his hands on mine. "I should've been there for you to make you remember me. I'm such a coward I don't deserve your forgiveness." I said feeling devastated.

"It's ok, I get where you're coming from Forth. You are just too kind. I know you've suffered too all this time. Dammit Forth you always have to make everything so complicated. I can't believe you went to the coffee shop every month on the day of our anniversary. I can't even imagine how it must've felt like seeing me there knowing I couldn't remember anything." He said sounding concerned.

"It was hell Beam. At first I was just happy to see you but then I got mad. You were so close but I couldn't say anything, I couldn't hold you, I couldn't kiss you. It absolutely broke my heart. Thinking of the possibility of you falling in love with another person it was killing me." I said.

"Well in that case I'm glad my stubborn heart made his way back to you." He said then smiled at me. Me heart started beating faster.

"Does that mean you're giving me another chance?" I said full of hope.

"I didn't just go through all of that just to end up loosing you in the end. I never stopped loving you even when I couldn't remember you. My traitor heart surrendered to you again since the first time I walked again into that coffee shop after the accident."

"Good this time I promise no matter what comes our way it would be you and me against the world. We are going to get married and we will grow old together."

"You talk too much. Come on it's been forever." He said pulling me closer and kissing me intensely. I responded melting into the kiss. A year and a half later and nothing has changed. It feels just like the first time. I pulled back concerned.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Do you feel good." I asked concerned.

"Never been better." He said pulling me back in. I took the lead making him lie down on the bed while I got on top of him.

-3 months later-

We've had our ups and downs since Beam got his memory and we got back together. But at the end of the day we loved each other and that's what matter. Thankfully our friends supported us. They knew how much we've suffered and were glad to see us happy. As of Beam's parents they ended regretting everything that happened and gave us their blessing. We moved in together a month ago not wanting to be apart from each other. Right now I was walking towards the table again. We had all of our friends over for dinner. I walked towards Beam and got down on one knee he looked at me surprised.

"Don't worry I'm not proposing to you... yet. But I wanted to give you this promise ring. To reassure you that I love you and one day I do want to marry you. No matter how many difficulties come between us I promise to always find my way back to you as you did. You are my soulmate and nothing can keep us apart because we were meant to be together. I love you Beam Baramee will you accept this promise ring?" I looked at the crying Beam and was scared for a second he might reject me. But all my doubts were forgotten once he smiled at me.

"Of course I accept!" He said hugging me and kissing me. You could hear our friends cheering in the background but the only thing I could focus on was my Beam. He just makes me the happiest man alive.

-the end.

✨✨ ✨ The story based on this one is already posted in my profile and has a few chapters! ✨ ✨ ✨