New beginnings

A.N.

So I couldn't get out of my head that the last chapter was a shitty chapter 😂🤦🏻‍♀‍. Like in my head it was pretty cool but when I reread it I just wasn't happy with it. It hasn't left my mind since I posted it and I couldn't sleep thinking about it. So I decided to dig up my old one shots from another book I had posted years ago to see if I could fix one to fit Forth and Beam because writing a whole other story takes a lot of time and I want to sleep. Now this one isn't great either but I think it's better than the last one and I can now sleep in peace. Plus it's a long one this is going to be the longest chapter I've ever posted so enjoy! I already have an idea for my next story so it should be coming soon.

Forth's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since me and Beam got back together and I'm glad to say that everything is going great. I was going to take Beam on a date today. I look at the time and it was 11:43 I told him I would be at his house at 12:00 to pick him up so I need to leave. I grabbed my phone and some money walking out of my room. I saw mom who was visiting me in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"Good morning mom." I said greeting her.

"Hey sleepyhead, are you going somewhere?" She replied turning to look at me.

"I was going to take Beam on a date because I thought you were leaving in the morning. But if you are not leaving yet I can cancel or invite him here instead." I said sad that I might not be able to see Beam today.

"I was going to leave but I forgot to tell you that yesterday I bumped into an old friend and we made plans to go shopping and have dinner so I decided to stay one more day. You should know her it was your ex girlfriend Emma's mom! She's actually coming with us too. I didn't know you two lived in the same building. Her mom is staying with her too for the weekend." She said excitedly. I grimaced mom going out with my ex girlfriend and her mom doesn't sound like a great idea. Specially since me and her are not on good terms because she can't seem to get over me. I decided to not say anything because I really wanted to go see Beam and I can't do that if moms here.

"Ok then have fun and call me if anything happens. I'll be back after dinner too since you are eating out." I replied.

"Okay take care." She said giving me hug before I left.

I got in my bike and drove toward Beam's dorm room. I knocked on the door and he answered looking as handsome as ever.

"You are late." He said looking at me with a serious face.

"Come on it was just like ten minutes don't get mad ok?" I said pinching his cheeks and moving his face from left to right. "Come please smile for me." I said. He swatted my hands away.

"Fine, I forgive you." He said smiling at me. I pecked his lips.

"Now that's better let's go." I said taking his hand and walking outside towards my bike.

"So we're are we going?" asked Beam while putting on his helmet.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach. There's a place we can order some food and have a picnic maybe." I said looking at him to see what he thought about it.

"That's sounds like a great idea but I think I heard it was going to rain later." He said getting on the bike behind me.

"I don't think so, the day looks fine." I said looking at the sky. When he wrapped his arms around my waist I started the bike. We reached the beach a while later. We bought some food and I grabbed the blanket I had brought with me. I found a nice spot in the not so crowded beach and we started eating and talking.