Confused (part 6) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning with a headache from crying the night before. I quickly searched around my bed for my phone. When I found it I checked to see if I had any text or calls or anything from Forth. I was sad and disappointed to see that I had none. I tried calling him again but after a few tries his phone was sending me straight to voicemail like he had turned it off. I laid on my bed feeling miserable and soon tears started welling up in my eyes again.

Why can't I be happy for once? Something always has to come and mess it up. Shit I absolutely hate this. I wish he had at least stayed and try to work things out but he just left. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered not bothering to check the caller ID hoping it was Forth. I was disappointed to hear Pha at the end of the line.

"Beam is everything ok? Did you get to talk things out with Forth?" Pha said sounding concerned.

"I don't know anything about him since yesterday Pha. I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore" I said and started crying.

"Hey Beam call down! I get why he's mad but it isn't that big of a deal. I'll search for him just stay in your apartment ok?" He said.

I nodded before realizing he couldn't see me. "Ok" I finally answered before hanging up. I didn't have the energy to do anything so I just drifted of to sleep again holding my phone in case Forth called.

Forth's P.O.V.

I was currently at my dorm. I could barely sleep I was devastated. I felt like I just lost my Beam not only because of what happened but because I left. He has been calling me but I'm too afraid to answer. I know I was his second option and that he just settled with me and I was ok with that. I did everything at his pace just to keep him close. I even waited until he was prepared to kiss me. Then when I finally thought I had him Kit had to kiss him and it was like I just felt him slip away from me. I tried to keep myself composed but I wasn't able to so I left. Thankfully I had time to get home before I fully broke down.

I just love him so much I've been wanting him since the first time I saw him. I just thought it wasn't possible so I tried hard to forget him and I thought I had succeeded. Then everything happened and when he was hurt by Kit I decided to take a chance. I didn't care if I was just the rebound as long as he was happy I was ok. But after having him to myself for all this time I realized in how much trouble I am. Now I just can't let him go I can't live without him. When he said he loved me that was the happiest moment in my life even if it wasn't completely true.

I was pondering on what to do when I heard a knock on my door. I got up not sure if I should answer it but even if it was Beam I can't ignore him forever. When I opened the door I saw an angry Pha outside with Wayo beside him. He seemed to change his attitude when he saw I was a complete mess.

He sighed before saying "We need to talk" he said sternly but didn't seemed as mad as I thought he would be.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said once he and Wayo were inside.

"I don't know Pha" I said sincerely.

"I admit I came here to beat the shit out of you for hurting Beam but you seem just as bad as him. Why don't you go over there and at least talk with him" Pha said sounding genuinely concerned.

"What do you mean he looks as bad as me? Is he ok?" I asked concerned.

"Fuck Forth are you stupid! You left my apartment yesterday mad! Beam spent the whole ride back to his dorm crying and probably the entire night because of you! Still the only thing he cares about is you! I have never seen Beam so devastated until yesterday when you left him. So you better fix this!" he said sternly he seemed so mad at me.