Babysitting (part 4)

Beam's P.O.V.

This time I was the first to wake up. I guess Tul was exhausted after yesterday. I looked at Forth who was sleeping peacefully too. He had an arm wrapped protectively against Tul. I took a picture of them they looked adorable. I went downstairs to call my mom to let her know everything was ok.

"Hey sweetheart how is everything going?" She asked as soon as she picked up.

"I have been struggling a little but surprisingly Forth has been a great help. He is good with kids." I said.

"I'm glad everything's fine. Your aunt wants to talk to Tul put him on the phone." She said.

"Actually he is still sleeping and I'd prefer not to wake him right now." I said.

"It's ok then just call me if anything goes wrong." She said and I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me.

"Ok then bye." I said before hanging up.

I cleaned up a little and talked with Phana and Kit for a while. I told them I was watching Tul for the rest of my vacation time so they know I can't hang out with them. They want to meet him though so they will be coming one of these days. They can't believe I am taking care of a little kid. I kept scrolling through my phone unaware of the time passing. I was surprised seeing Forth coming downstairs with a still sleepy Tul in his arms.

"Good Morning!" Said Forth sitting down beside me resting his head on my shoulder. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised but let him anyway.

"Morning? Its one in the afternoon already." I said.

"Its ok we went to bed late. Im hungry did you make something to eat?" He asked.

"No I haven't I'll just order something I don't want to cook today." I said and he nodded.

"Fried chicken!" Said Tul opening his eyes and I laughed.

"Your mom doesn't like you eating fried chicken." I said remembering the list and the little devil just pouted. "But your mom is not here and she left you with me. So fried chicken it is."

"Yay!" Screamed Tul jumping over to my lap. "Im starting to like you uncle B." He said and I scoffed. This brat really. Forth just laughed getting up.

"Im taking a bath buy some porridge with the fried chicken." He said leaving and I took my phone to order some delivery. Tul jumped out of my lap to play with his toys. Forth came back down when the food was arriving. I paid for it walking to the living room.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked while we were eating.

"I don't have any, I left you guys for three hours yesterday and I came home to both of you crying and hurt. I can't leave you two alone." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Ah sorry about that, you don't have to stay I said I wasn't going to bother you and that's exactly what I did." I said embarrassed.

"It's ok I like spending time with the two of you." Said Forth and I smiled.

"Ok then but if at any point you want to leave I won't be mad." I said and he nodded.

After we were done eating I played with Tul for a while. As always I was the big scary monster. Forth was on his phone in the couch lazing around. When I got bored I turned on a movie while Tul played with his toys.

"My friends are stopping by is that ok? I said I was babysitting with my roommate and they wanted to meet the little guy." Said Forth and I nodded.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Great they will bring dinner." Said Forth and I nodded.

A while later someone knocked on the door. I looked at Forth who was standing up.

"It must be them I'll answer." Said Forth. Tul walked to me.

"Who's at the door?" Asked Tul.

"Forth's friends they want to meet you." I said and he nodded. I stood up to greet them. I looked at the two guys entering the living room with a few bags of food. I smiled at them. I looked at Tul who hid behind my leg.

"Beam this are my friends, Park and Lam. The little one of course is Tul." Said Forth.

"Hi, welcome." I said picking up the little devil. "Aren't you going to say hi?" I asked.

"I don't want to they are scary." He whispered and I laughed.

"He's scared." I said amused to Forth.

"I am not!" He said hitting me on the chest.

"No? Well then you don't mind if I gave you to one of the scary guys." I said taking a step forward and he glared at me.

"FORTH!" He screamed wanting to get out of my arms. Forth came and took him from me.

"Stop scaring him." He said and I just smiled sheepishly.

"Its probably because of you! Why do you always have to look like an idiot." Said Lam smacking Park in the head which made Tul laughed.

"ME? You are the one who never smiles! This ones on you." Said Park about to hit Lam but he got out of the way. "Come here you little shit." Said Park and Forth glared at him.

"Language there's a kid here!" Said Forth and Tul didn't look scared anymore in fact he was smiling widely.

"SHIT" he screamed before laughing and covering his mouth with both hands. I facepalmed and Forth looked mad.

"Behave or I'm kicking you out!" Said Forth but Park and Lam just burst out laughing.

"Don't say that." Said Forth looking sternly at Tul who nodded. We all sat down in the living room. I was sitting next to Forth who had Tul in his lap. Across from us sat Park and Lam.

"We brought you nuggets and fries." Said Park to Tul who clapped happily.

"Best day ever!" He screamed making grabby hands. We gave him his nuggets and fries and divided the rest between us.

After we ate Park and Lam bribed Tul into liking them by offering him candy which he accepted. They soon learned that was a mistake when Tul started running around and didn't leave them alone. We let them tire him out while we sat on the couch.

"Damn that's what I look when I'm the one being played." I said looking at Park trying to comfort Tul who was fake crying because Park accidentally made him trip. But Park didn't even let him fall he was just being dramatic.

"No, you actually make him cry." Said Forth and I hit him.

"You idiot." I said mad and he laughed.

When Park and Lam were about to leave at midnight I don't know who was more tired if Park and Lam or little Tul.

"Damn I don't know how you two do it. I think I prefer fighting a bunch of dudes twice my size then having that sugar ball running around all day. I am dead tired." said Park and I laughed.

"Serves you right for giving him that much candy." I said.

"Lesson learned no more candy for him." Said Park.

When they both left I gave Tul a bath and got him ready to sleep. I walked to Forths room to see him already in bed. Tul got on the middle as usual curling up to sleep. He was tired already.

"Are you going to sleep too? Or should I put on a movie?" He asked.

"Put a movie I'm not that tired yet." I said and he nodded.

After that we both were silently watching the movie until eventually I fell asleep.