Drunk kisses (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

Thankfully I haven't seen Forth since the last time we went to the bar which was almost two weeks ago. Not that I was counting or anything it just suddenly crossed my mind and I realized. I really need more friends I thought while walking down the hall. Today Kit was sick so Ming was with him at his dorm taking care of him and Pha was our with Wayo and didn't return after lunch. But it's ok I am finished for the day so I'm just going to go home and laze around for a while. As I was walking lost in thought I bumped into someone who was carrying three boxes two of them fell to the ground.

"Oh god I'm so sorry." I said quickly picking one of the boxes. When I looked up to see who I've bumped my eyes instantly widened.

"Forth? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Oh hey Beam I was just doing one of the professors a favor to convince her on allowing some of the students here to participate in Sotus. You know so they can take care of the kids in case they faint or something. But she said she will think about it and in the mean time I should help her move some stuff. I was trying to do it fast so I kind of took a little bit more than I could handle since I couldn't see properly." He replied shrugging and I sighed giving him one of the boxes and taking one myself.

"I'll help you then." I said and he smiled brightly at me. Suddenly I felt uneasy again. Why do I feel weird when he's around I'm confused. He quickly pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you Beam, you're the best." He said and started to walk so I followed.

"I've never heard of med students participating in Sotus even if it is to take care of the freshmen." I tried to start a conversation to see if I could shake the uneasy feeling away.

"Normally students from second year take care of the freshmen but they can't do much. We just have basic knowledge and I worry about them. So I thought it will be better having some of you guys there since you can take care of them better." He said and I was surprised by his caring attitude. It made my heart flutter for a second.

"Wow who would've thought you'd be so caring. But then again if you stop being so harsh to them you wouldn't have to this." I replied as a matter of fact and he laughed making me feel uneasy again. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me.

"I guess but Sotus has a purpose it brings us together. To others it might seem stupid even to the freshmen but once they live it they understand the meaning of it and why it's so important. That's why the tradition keeps on going." He said and I nodded. He was right it's something only they could understand.

"I see." I responded. We arrived at the classroom and put the boxes on a pile. "Did you being all of this? Alone?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah still got four more left." He said.

"Oh wow, I'll help you then I'm already finished with class."

"Thank you! I'll treat you to a meal after for your help." He said happily and I instantly regretted offering my help.

"You don't have to do that it's just some boxes." I said I don't want to be near him if I don't have to. I feel weird being with him alone. My palms are sweaty and everything he smiles my heart wants to burst out of my chest. I don't like it.

"It's ok I want to. Besides I'm hungry I didn't even have time to have lunch so it's perfect. I won't accept a no for an answer." He said confidently and I sighed. I was kinda hungry too again. Besides I know he's a good person maybe if I spend some time with him this feeling will go away. This sounds like a good plan I thought smiling at him.

"Ok, then lead the way." I said following him to get the last four boxes. Thankfully the professor signed the papers before we took the last boxes so once we were done we could immediately leave. I put the two boxes I was carrying on top of the ones from Forth.

"Finally! I was getting tired." Said Forth. "Come on let's leave what do you want to eat?" He asked grabbing my hand and pulling me away with him. The only thing I could focus was on our intertwined hands not listening to what he was saying until he stopped and turned to look at me.

"Huh." I replied trying to recall what he had said.

"I said I was in the mood for some Korean food and I was asking you if you wanted to eat that." He repeated himself and I smiled happily.

"Yes It's my favorite kind of food." I replied excited and he laughed.

"Ok well it's settled then let's go." He continued walking not letting my hand go. We walked towards his bike and I didn't even had time to protest when he already had put a helmet on my head. I got on and my heart started to beat faster again after being so close. I was about to create some distance between us when he started driving and I just held onto him as tight as I could.

"You should've told me if you were afraid of riding a bike." He laughed and I lessened my tight grip on him.

"I'm not afraid I'm just not used to riding a bike." I replied quickly getting off and he laughed. We entered the restaurant and ordered some food. I was happy eating my favorite food. We were talking and actually having a good time. We finished our meal and he took me to my dorm.

"Beam." He said suddenly turning serious after  I got off the bike.

"What?" I asked getting worried because he was not smiling anymore.

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him confused.

"For what?" I asked and he sighed getting off the bike.

"That night at the bar when I kissed you." He said scratching the back of his neck and I felt my cheeks instantly heating up. I gaped at him not knowing what to say I was at lost for words and the uneasy feeling it's getting worst.

"I, um, I." I was at loss for words. I didn't know what to say. Suddenly he was standing in front of me.

"Beam." He called again and the only thing I could do was look at him. "I'm sorry for this too but I need to do this." He said and I was confused when one second later in one quick movement his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. My heart was about to burst and I couldn't think clearly. He rounded his other hand at the back of my head and proceeded to crash our lips together for the second time. I wanted to push him away but again the kiss was just too good and I couldn't stop myself from melting into it responding back. After another heated make out session he pulls back but not completely our foreheads are still touching.

"Dammit I'm really sorry Beam I just couldn't resist myself." He said before he put some distance between us and left. I just stood there dumbfounded watching him leave before I went up to my room a million thoughts running through my head. I let myself fall back into my bed thinking about the mind blowing make out session I just had with Forth. It was as good as the first time I said facepalming. This time we weren't drunk though. I sighed frustratedly there's no use trying to deny it anymore. It's clear the uneasy feeling around Forth it's because I have feelings for him. I Beam Baramee have fallen in love with Forth Jaturapoom. I have no idea what I should do next. The first time we kissed he was super drunk and now he just left. Dammit what a mess.