Drunk (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

I barely slept last night I kept replaying in my head the night I spent with Forth. I can't believe I fucked up this bad. I ruined my chance of being with him if there ever was one. I made my way to the classroom looking like shit again I sat down between Pha and Kit.

"Beam, if you're not gonna tell us what's wrong at least take care of yourself so we won't have to worry so much about you." Said Kit. 

"I'm sorry guys, I'll tell you what's wrong after class so you don't have to worry. I just needed some time to process it."

They only nodded but I could see they were worried. I sighed and rested my head on the table drifting off to sleep until the professor came. I ended up sleeping the whole class since Pha and Kit excused me saying I wasn't feeling well but didn't want to miss class. The professor let me be and told them to take me home after. We were walking towards our table to get lunch and I was feeling refreshed after having some sleep. We sat down and Pha and Kit were staring at me.

"Are you gonna leave again while we're buying lunch?" Pha questioned me.

I shook my head no. "I'm gonna wait here for you guys. I promise I'm not going anywhere."They stared at me for a second before deciding to stand up.

"If you're not here when I come back we're gonna have a problem," said Pha. I just laughed and put my attention on my phone. Yesterday I left because of Forth. After what happened I doubt he will be coming back. I was engrossed in my game when someone sat down in front of me. I looked up and saw Forth again. He slid a chocolate bar toward me. I looked at it and then at him with my eyebrow raised.

"That's a peace offering." He said after we were both silent for a while.

"What are you doing here?!? Wasn't I clear enough yesterday?" I said coldly.

"You were, but I wasn't kidding. I am here to let you know that I'm gonna court you." He said confidently.

"You are gonna what now?!? Are you crazy!" I said bewildered.

"I just came to let you know that because I'm really busy today. I'll take you to lunch tomorrow and don't even think of trying to avoid me you won't be able to. So see you tomorrow my Beam". He said then stood up ruffling my hair before leaving. Did he say his?

I was left dumbfounded and blushing. This guy really, does he have any shame?!? And what kind of bullshit is he saying? Pha and Kit came back with lunch and drinks.

"What did Forth want? And why are you blushing?" Asked Pha eyeing me up.

"He just came to tell me something and said some nonsense," I replied hoping they won't ask further questions.

"Ok well let's eat," said Kit when he realized I wasn't going to talk.

I started thinking while eating. Why did he come back? Yesterday I let him go. I said he didn't have to take any responsibility. Now he wants to court me? I can't understand him. Plus he only came to say that and bring me a chocolate even though he was busy! He's crazy! I thought shaking my head but I couldn't help but smile. If he keeps on being this nice I'll end up accepting his offer of being with me even if it is because he's guilty of taking my ass virginity. I finished my food and looked at Kit and Pha.

"Let's go. Class is starting soon." I said grabbing my chocolate and heading towards class.

"Why are you suddenly so happy? I'm starting to think you're bipolar." Said Kit looking at me like I was weird.

"Can't I be happy Kit? Want to see me sad?" I responded with a question.

"Very funny Beam." He said slapping the back of my head.

"Hey! You ruined my hair!" I started chasing him to hit him back. He hid behind Phana so I hit him instead.

"That's not fair! I didn't do anything!" Said Pha

"Hiding behind you isn't fair either! So you take his punishment." I replied.

"Come here Kit," he said trying to hit Kit. We kept on running and hitting each other till we got to the classroom.

A.N.

I'm sorry for the very short chapter but I'm on vacation so it's hard to find time to write. But I'm back home on the first so the chapters will be way longer. Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy it!