Suddenly,I lost sense of direction.

With a gulp I looked left and right,trying to remember which way I'd come from. But I couldn't see anything except the groups of people that seemed like a parting sea as Michael walked towards me.

And in a few seconds,he was standing a foot away from me.

"New girl,",his malicious voice said as he took a step closer to me,"Y/n,was it?" I cringed at how his breath smelled of cigarettes,taking a step back automatically.

"You know,",he came closer,"I didn't quite like how you left the other day without saying a hi."

I gulped,"Move,I need to go,"

His eye brows rose a little,my eyes travelling to his lip ring before falling on his bandaged nose,and I wanted to shove it in his face how Johnny had broken it in just a single punch.

"I'm guessing the other fuckers are here too?",he smirked,his slyness satisfied.

He then pointed his finger at his broken nose,"See this? That fucking Orlando of yours got a nice hit,but he won't be lucky everytime. I'll take him down."

I snorted at his threat,"Really? If I'm not wrong,you didn't even get to lay a finger on him before he literally dismantled your face. All you did was lie on the floor helplessly with blood dripping from your repulsive self."

I don't know where the sudden bravery came from,but I was proud of what Johnny had done.

His eyes darkened and he took a dangerous step close to me,his hand circling around my arm in an iron grip as he tightened it,as if wanting to crush my arm right there,the smirk wiping off his lips.

"Listen here,little bitch.",he hissed,his flirty demeanor long gone.

"Save it,your breath'll come in use for next time when Johnny breaks your face again. Hopefully you'll atleast be able to lift a hand up to cover it.",I spat.

With that,I raised my palm up and pushed his face behind,making him stumble a few steps behind.

I took quick steps in the direction I'd come from,not looking behind until I was atleast a few meters away from Michael. When I turned my head around,I saw him through the mass of moving people,his eyes finding me.

He then lifted his hand up to his chest,sticking out his index finger as he swiped it against his neck.

He finally mouthed,"You're dead."

With the last bit of confidence in me,I lifted my own hand up and gave him the finger before turning around and walking off to my friends,feeling a swell of pride within me as I ignored the painful sting in my arm from where he had held me back.

I saw the group there,each of them holding either a bucket of popcorn or tray of nachos and canned soft drinks.

I smiled at them,my lips stretching wider at the sight of the dirty blonde boy who was currently looking all around the area,as if searching for someone. And it took a lot of butterflies in my belly to know that it was me that he was looking for.

So without a word,I made my way towards them. And when I was right behind Johnny I did something daring.

I took his hand in mine,weaving our fingers together.

"Hey,",I smiled at all of them,blushing when Kenzie and Lauren looked down at mine and Johnny's hands.

"Where were you?",Johnny asked,his grip tightening on my hand as he looked down at me. "I had to use the washroom,I'm sorry I took so long,",I apologised,ignoring Johnny's furrowed brows.