115. Part Two.

'When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it ok

I miss you.'

-Heather's P.O.V

I banged my head onto the bed with each cry, each scream. Why? Why me? Why my mother? All I could hear was screams filling my ears, the nurses standing outside of the door and giving us a moment. A moment of what?

I looked up at my mother's pale body, hoping to see that her chest was moving in some way, but no. She wasn't moving at all. I held onto the sheets as I walked towards her, stopping when I was next to her.

"Mommy, please!" I cried out, grabbing her hand. "Mommy please wake up!" I screamed, my throat burning and my tears soaking my warm face. "Wake up!" I screamed once more, arms wrapping around my torso, I thrashed in the mans arms, kicking my feet when the nurses stood around the bed.

"Baby, baby shh." I pounded on the now locked door, screaming loudly. I pounded my fist harshly, just wanting this to a nightmare.

"Mommy, please wake up." I cried out before I slid down the door, falling onto the cold hospital floor. Arms wrapped around my stomach and pulled onto someones legs, my body shaking with each sob that errupted. "She promised," I choked. I looked up at Niall, tears streaming down his face. "She promised me she wouldn't go!" I gripped his shirt tightly into my hands, his arms holding me tightly against him.

"I know baby, I know." He whispered in my ear, "I've got you baby." Why did she have to go?

What did she do wrong?

That should of been me.

"You're right, that should of been you."

---

I sat on the couch of my uncle's house, staring at the photo in my hands. My mother and I on my graduation day, it hurt. It hurt seeing how happy we looked, and look at us today. She's gone and I'm here, asking God why he had to take my mother. Why not me? I've caused the whole family pain because of my problems, because I was stupid and selfish.

The couch dipped down next to me and I knew it was Louis, seeing the tattoo's on his tan skin. He cleared his throat.

"You looked very happy, so did your mother." He murmured, referring to the picture. I stayed silent, I didn't move. I just continued staring at the picture in my trembling hands, biting down onto my quivering lip and shutting my eyes.

"Why her?" I whispered looking over at him, his blue eyes flickered around my face. "Why did she have to go?" I could feel more tears building up in my eyes before Louis pulled me into a hug, my face buried into his shoulder.

"I don't know," he whispered. "But we're here for you, I want you to remember that." I nodded and silently cried into his shirt, hearing my father's raspy voice and Luke's quiet cries. I haven't told Maddie, I knew it'd be strange for her. She doesn't know what death is.

More arms wrapped around me making me cry harder, almost feeling as if my mother was hugging me holding me tightly against her. I suddenly felt cold when they disappeared, leaving me alone. I heard the door shut quietly, and I thought Niall left me until I felt him staring at me. I stared up at him, seeing his eyes watching me carefully.